SoLow's never ending thread

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
3 dookie trash ass ViparSpectra R300 in a 2x4 tent...I believe they're like 75w each they produce for me so I'm kind of excited what a real light will do for me.
Is this what you got?
I wanted the 600 but they were sold out. Idk if I'd be able to eat that one tho rn lmao.
Yea, that's basically what I got, except mine are regular size. I wish I could have gotten the xl tho, cuz the spread would be better. It was hard at first switching from hps. I still don't think I have them dialed in the best they can be...i wish I had a par meter lol. You will probably be better off than I was tho since you already run LEDs. I know when I made the switch, deficiencies showed quick and I had to bump my calmag. I dunno if it was just cuz the lights were more intense, or a coincidence but I know I use more calmag under these than I do under my hps lol

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Yea, that's basically what I got, except mine are regular size. I wish I could have gotten the xl tho, cuz the spread would be better. It was hard at first switching from hps. I still don't think I have them dialed in the best they can be...i wish I had a par meter lol. You will probably be better off than I was tho since you already run LEDs. I know when I made the switch, deficiencies showed quick and I had to bump my calmag. I dunno if it was just cuz the lights were more intense, or a coincidence but I know I use more calmag under these than I do under my hps lol
I really want to figure that out and why it happens. I really liked them I almost bought 2 of the ones you have for my tent but didn't think they'd fit. I'm happy with what I got though. Good start I believe. I wanted to go cob but I still might just order piece by piece and build them myself custom frame. I just have to add a potentiometer. Hoping this works gonna order one. Edit: it will lol looked it up.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I really want to figure that out and why it happens. I really liked them I almost bought 2 of the ones you have for my tent but didn't think they'd fit. I'm happy with what I got though. Good start I believe. I wanted to go cob but I still might just order piece by piece and build them myself custom frame. I just have to add a potentiometer. Hoping this works gonna order one. Edit: it will lol looked it up.
Wish I had those too. The dimmer knob on these drivers I got is just a little screw sunken down deep into it, and I slipped on it once while turning it and it started to strip out already. Very soft screw, that would be really easy for a stoner like me to fuck it up lol

Highsince76

Super Active Member
I have one of these I bought from Rapid. It's really nice. I put it on my strip build. I like it a lot better then the small one on my cobs.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I need room in the flower tent! I'm bout to just bust out the ol' "1500 watt" blurple and get to work lol

G moozy, ready for the flower tent. I don't want another bridezilla fiasco😂
20190627_173552.jpg

BBC, yea I shut the leaf in my solo cup🤪
20190627_173608.jpg

And a wedding cake s1 clone, If this girl turns out as good as I think, it could be my next scrog
20190627_173616.jpg

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Getting my defol on! And cleaning under the net. I also bought some insulation to go around my buckets but probably won't mess with that til next run. Also, painting the lids white was dumb. It actually helped cool it a couple degrees maybe, but it's peeling off too easily. Maybe it would have stuck better if I lightly sanded the lids first. I was gonna try to attach panda film but it was a pain in the ass. And once I get a nice, full canopy, it doesn't really matter anyway lol

Canopy isn't quite as even as I would like but it's getting better.

20190629_124920.jpg20190629_124932.jpg20190629_124943.jpg

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Getting my defol on! And cleaning under the net. I also bought some insulation to go around my buckets but probably won't mess with that til next run. Also, painting the lids white was dumb. It actually helped cool it a couple degrees maybe, but it's peeling off too easily. Maybe it would have stuck better if I lightly sanded the lids first. I was gonna try to attach panda film but it was a pain in the ass. And once I get a nice, full canopy, it doesn't really matter anyway lol

Canopy isn't quite as even as I would like but it's getting better.

View attachment 12042View attachment 12041View attachment 12040
Nice man, very even and clean. Those squares are gonna fill in awesome. 6"? Good job (y)