Slowdrawls mixed bag

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
My patience has worn thin on this one!
122 days since flip.
View attachment 119129

View attachment 119130

I've had the first one in a jar for about a week now.
Did a wake and bake this morning, nice uplifting energetic high.
Some body relaxation but mostly heady buzz.
Feel good weed, so far I like it!
Ya man after about 10-12 weeks I’m chomping at the bit. Aroma?

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Thought I'd dig this one back out and start another grow.
Been about a month and a half since everything has been fired up

Been wanting to run some of the Higher Power Genetics I was gifted....thx @DET—PDX .
Popped 5 each of the Kings Juice #4/Funeral Cake and Black Cherry Soda/Funeral Cake.
Almost all of them were pushing out 1/4" to 1/2" taps in 24hr time in wet paper towels at 80 to 84 degrees.
Crazy fast 100% germ rate.

Also got a couple GPS strains going as well.
5 each of Jelly Pie and Dawg Lemons. They all cracked over night, just not as far along as the HPGs.
My only JP last grow was outstanding, but only got 1 female. Hoping for more from my last 5 seeds from 2018.
Dawg Lemons should be interesting. Been watching @Choco8 grow, looking very nice!

Trying out some 1/2 gal containers to start this time, thinking a couple wks then 2 gal bags till they show sex and then onto my 5 gal pots.
As usual I'm looking for 2 females from each, which has eluded me this far.
20221012_103428.jpg

D

Deleted member 2835

Been wanting to run some of the Higher Power Genetics I was gifted....thx @DET—PDX .
Popped 5 each of the Kings Juice #4/Funeral Cake and Black Cherry Soda/Funeral Cake.
Almost all of them were pushing out 1/4" to 1/2" taps in 24hr time in wet paper towels at 80 to 84 degrees.

5 each of Jelly Pie and Dawg Lemons. They all cracked over night, just not as far along as the HPGs.
My only JP last grow was outstanding, but only got 1 female. Hoping for more from my last 5 seeds from 2018.
Dawg Lemons should be interesting. Been watching @Choco8 grow, looking very nice!

Trying out some 1/2 gal containers to start this time, thinking a couple wks then 2 gal bags till they show sex and then onto my 5 gal pots.
View attachment 120945
I hope you get what you want.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

View attachment 120945
What’s your media? Looks high in perlite.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Worm castings, alfalfa meal and rice hulls are another cheap combo. Coco coir will also break down into carbon over time. Gotta replenish that carbon in the soil, put some sugar in your water as much as you possibly can to get a better cation exchange capacity (CEC).

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
What’s your media? Looks high in perlite.
I'm sorry, I just realized I didn't really answer you question.
My soil is a Coot's blend almost to the T, I'll add an extra gal of perlite per cu ft.
For my follow up grows I follow the the recipe for amendment other that the rock dust.
I also add 2c of MBP per cubic ft each time as well.
I used last grows soil without adding anything other than the castings and perlite for the seedlings.
I've burned the babies before with to hot of soil.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Thx....Yes 2x4 stuffed with 18 plants.
Hoping for 8 females between em.
feller can always hope ,u don't hit with all females, it's tough time of year outside!it would be nice(to make a hit of all females) ,new tent for the new year.;)

Last edited:

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Worm castings, alfalfa meal and rice hulls are another cheap combo. Coco coir will also break down into carbon over time. Gotta replenish that carbon in the soil, put some sugar in your water as much as you possibly can to get a better cation exchange capacity (CEC).
thanks for the reminder @DET—PDX