Slowdrawls mixed bag

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Now if that isn't a proper Chuckers Paradise lineup (Joebud, Heisen, & J James) of plants then I don't know what else is. GL on this grow Slow, and Lean into them girls!
Right on Z!
I don't believe Heisen had anything to do with the Tombstone seeds, these came from a 2018 purchase.
Hopefully get a couple fems from the 4, love me some Triangle Kush mix!
Noticed that Rusty from Cannaventure is coming out with TK in his pure lines.
I'm just so tired of checking for nuts on the S1s that I'm sticking with regs until I get over my paranoia!
Though never had problems with his LVTK herming on me.

I have 4 x GPS Cackleberry, 2 x Honest's Cocoa Bannana, 2 x outdoor mix Vancouver Island Seed Company,
2 x ? Ethos and 2 or 3 from Eso's Grape Sato crosses.
They're about the same age of Slowdrawl's seedlings.
If H had the testers ready, I'd toss a pack in with this run.
What a great line up!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Thx man
Gotta say I'm not used to defeat, hard to swallow!
I've got a batch of soil going now, same blend/recipe that I've used successfully for the last 13 yrs.
Just fresh this time!

I just might accept your offer on the SLH cut, timing will coincide with this grow perfectly.
Never had a clone shipped to me, not sure how that works.
I'll PM ya :)
i have a tote working off now ,need to turn it over.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Every plant looks strong. Maybe make notes of the most beautiful plants or your favorites plants at this point. Best of luck!
What are those in?
4 x 6" pots? (1/2 gal)
I use the 4 x 4 and 4 x 6" deep to start out,
then I transplant into 3 gal "squat" pot,
2" off the bottom, just enough to let them untangle and spread out right before flower time.

I always make a "mental" note on which has the bigger root systems and split those up,
About 10 days or 2 weeks, I let them dry out and the ones that wilt, I put off to the side.
Those are male 90% of the time.
Try it.

Last edited:

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
What are those in?
4 x 6" pots? (1/2 gal)
2" off the bottom, just enough to let them untangle and spread out right before flower time.

I always make a "mental" note on which has the bigger root systems and split those up,
About 10 days or 2 weeks, I let them dry out and the ones that wilt, I put off to the side.
Try it.
They are 5x6 pots, should be enough to get em another 3 wks.
Gonna veg for 2 more wks then put em into flower mode.
I did notice there were a few that had stronger root systems.
The 4 Tombstone had the thickest roots by a bit, I'll be bummed if they are all males.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
What are those in?
4 x 6" pots? (1/2 gal)

Try it.
cool tip@NoWaistedSpace,that ill try and see!

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
They are 5x6 pots, should be enough to get em another 3 wks.
Gonna veg for 2 more wks then put em into flower mode.
I did notice there were a few that had stronger root systems.
The 4 Tombstone had the thickest roots by a bit, I'll be bummed if they are all males.
If the seed are really viable which sounds like they are, the males will have a nice root system too, but there should be some difference in the root mass location in the pot between the two.
Just my opinion over many years of observing plant growth.
The "wilt tech" seems to be fairly accurate for me.
I've never tried it on a 100 or 200 plants test.
I'm not a scientist, but pretty damn close. lol

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
If the seed are really viable which sounds like they are, the males will have a nice root system too, but there should be some difference in the root mass location in the pot between the two.
Just my opinion over many years of observing plant growth.
The "wilt tech" seems to be fairly accurate for me.
I've never tried it on a 100 or 200 plants test.
I'm not a scientist, but pretty damn close. lol
like me redneck hillbilly scientist! sunburn is the redneck part!well after the hail storm, the outie is 1/2 of 1 female and about 3/4 of another don't look great ,but i started with 7the rest were beat to the ground , so i'll be happy with what i get, ripper season starts soon around here. :(

Last edited: