Slowdrawls mixed bag

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Been struggling with this grow lost 3 seedlings right away, these are already a little over 3 wks.
Started off really slow to get going, realized after their first week that I hadn't reduced my lighting.
Raised the lights to almost 3' but never reduced the intensity.
Threw my lux meter on em was getting about 60,000, at least 3 times what they needed.
So dropped it down to 20,000, and then proceeded to over water them which stalled them even more.
For someone who touts to be a gardener, sure pulled some rookie moves.

Pure Indica, Black Cherry Soda, Chill Bomb, African Chill!
View attachment 129029
Hoping I get lucky on the female numbers!
My last grow was really short on weight, grrr... I'll be visiting a dispensary long before these are done...:eek:
i just have to do without !

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
Been struggling with this grow lost 3 seedlings right away, these are already a little over 3 wks.
Started off really slow to get going, realized after their first week that I hadn't reduced my lighting.
Raised the lights to almost 3' but never reduced the intensity.
Threw my lux meter on em was getting about 60,000, at least 3 times what they needed.
So dropped it down to 20,000, and then proceeded to over water them which stalled them even more.
For someone who touts to be a gardener, sure pulled some rookie moves.

Pure Indica, Black Cherry Soda, Chill Bomb, African Chill!
View attachment 129029
Hoping I get lucky on the female numbers!
My last grow was really short on weight, grrr... I'll be visiting a dispensary long before these are done...:eek:
We are hard on ourselves but we should be. We know better, but hey we make mistakes. Sometimes it snowballs out of control. I’ve done the same shit. Overwater and then they looked efficient and then you try to rush to feed which means you can overwater again!! Oh it a vicious cycle my friend. Chin up and knock it out of the park. Your stuff is always looking good

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
i've goofed feeding more than most , tryin to get a handle on ,different strains as to what they want ,as far as feed.things are lookin better than ever before, this run is doing me proud ,so far!
Up until 4 years ago all of my grows were outdoors, feel like I had that pegged!
Still feels new at this indoor stuff.

Was trying to clear out some of my shit in my storage shed yesterday.
Found my old cooler with a few lbs of weed I grew in 2018.
This was the harvest of Cannaventures Cookie Wreck, turned out it was the high cbd pheno.
Talked to Rusty and he commented he had one tested at over 15% cbd and 2% thc.
Shit wouldn't get a fly high so I made some RSO from it....just not my gig!

Before
Cookie Pheno.JPG_DSC4204.JPG

Almost 5 years later
20230714_082557-crop.jpg
Shits nasty, smells like mexi brick weed.
Gonna go build a fire in the fire pit, maybe stand in the smoke 🔥

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Up until 4 years ago all of my grows were outdoors, feel like I had that pegged!
Still feels new at this indoor stuff.

Was trying to clear out some of my shit in my storage shed yesterday.
Found my old cooler with a few lbs of weed I grew in 2018.
This was the harvest of Cannaventures Cookie Wreck, turned out it was the high cbd pheno.
Talked to Rusty and he commented he had one tested at over 15% cbd and 2% thc.
Shit wouldn't get a fly high so I made some RSO from it....just not my gig!

Before
View attachment 129077View attachment 129080

Almost 5 years later
View attachment 129081
Shits nasty, smells like mexi brick weed.
Gonna go build a fire in the fire pit, maybe stand in the smoke 🔥
That was a beautiful plant nice work! Shame it didn't get you high. You should roast wieners and s'mores while you stand in the smoke! 🤣

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Salute Slowdrawl, when you were pulling these bumper harvest out of your greenhouse was there a particular strain (s) that you would recommend that will do well in 80+ RH and high temps?
Cheers, Z.
Not really, everything I ever grew did well. Had a few plants that went into Nov.
Never had to worry about RH until about late Sept on, then came the dehuey.
Had a swamp cooler for the cooling. Oregon doesn't have high RH until the fall and all the fucking rain.

Great question @Zaphod420
Especially for all the rain west of the cascades in the fall/winter too.
Amen brother!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I really miss growing outdoors, especially when I had the greenhouse.
Avg 6 to 8lbs back then.
Small plants is where it's at. As mentioned, you could end up wit that one 6lb plant being shit. I grow lots of littles, knowing that if I find one that rocks I don't get that much, but if there's one I don't care for I am not heartbroken making edibles.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Small plants is where it's at. As mentioned, you could end up wit that one 6lb plant being shit. I grow lots of littles, knowing that if I find one that rocks I don't get that much, but if there's one I don't care for I am not heartbroken making edibles.
Well...I suppose I was fortunate then.
In the 6 years I had the GH and grew 25 or so plants, only 1 plant was a disappointment.
The Deputy from GPS.....low ceiling, weak sauce!
At the time I was making RSO for 3 different people, which helped them with their conditions.
And also legally selling a few lbs to a local dispensary.
So again....I miss having a GH!