Slowdrawls mixed bag

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Well...I suppose I was fortunate then.
In the 6 years I had the GH and grew 25 or so plants, only 1 plant was a disappointment.
The Deputy from GPS.....low ceiling, weak sauce!
At the time I was making RSO for 3 different people, which helped them with their conditions.
And also legally selling a few lbs to a local dispensary.
So again....I miss having a GH!
I'm with ya on plant sizes, especially outdoors... Never had a GH tho.. indoors yes, I like the variety with the smaller plants..

I haven't grown any 6lb monsters tho, cause any outdoors I've grown, couldn't leave out in middle of yard.. Guerilla style in the shadows ...
On another note, the one strain I tried to get years ago from GP but couldn't get it, was the Deputy... Lol..
When I ordered it, they was in stock. I got a email saying they was out of stock, so I could pick anything else on site for same price.. That's when the Jelly Pie was there newest, latest, greatest for top dollar.. So I chose that, and I'm glad I did..

But after that was the last time I was in the good with Greenpoint.. Had a simple issue with my next order, they wouldnt claim any responsibility or help out any way, so I closed my account...
You no it, but that Jp was good stuff🔥
Glad I didn't get the Deputy now after your Experienced opinion...
Thanks

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm with ya on plant sizes, especially outdoors... Never had a GH tho.. indoors yes, I like the variety with the smaller plants..

I haven't grown any 6lb monsters tho, cause any outdoors I've grown, couldn't leave out in middle of yard.. Guerilla style in the shadows ...
On another note, the one strain I tried to get years ago from GP but couldn't get it, was the Deputy... Lol..
When I ordered it, they was in stock. I got a email saying they was out of stock, so I could pick anything else on site for same price.. That's when the Jelly Pie was there newest, latest, greatest for top dollar.. So I chose that, and I'm glad I did..

But after that was the last time I was in the good with Greenpoint.. Had a simple issue with my next order, they wouldnt claim any responsibility or help out any way, so I closed my account...
You no it, but that Jp was good stuff🔥
Glad I didn't get the Deputy now after your Experienced opinion...
Thanks
There must of been some misunderstanding in my prior post.
My avg take on the whole GH was 6 to 8 lbs, avg plant was about 1.5.
I've been fortunate with GPS, had no issues. But I hear of other such as yourself that have.
I'm down to my last qtr of JP :(, it's been enjoyable!

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Well things really took a turn for the worse with my plants.
At 5 wks they look like shit, never had these issues in the past.
Trashed the whole bunch, gonna start with some fresh soil this time.

Figured out that my issue is probably the fact that I've had 7 grows from the same amended soil.
I don't ph or test my soil, never had to in the past. But after 7 runs shit is seriously out of balance.

Hopefully I'll be back on track with this one.
Different line up this time...
Had 6 seeds each left of Joebuds..African Chill and Chill Bomb.
Wasted the last of HPGs BCS seeds. Dropped 6 seeds of GPS Tombstone.
And 5 seeds of J.James Oil Spill F5.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Sorry to hear you have been set back five weeks. If you need more seeds, you only have to ask. Better luck from now on.
Thx man really I appreciate that.
I'll definitely be having to visit the local Disp, been quite some time since I bought weed.
I was most disappointed in losing yours and the BCS.
I've seen the potential of your plants through Tvanmunhen and Streetpro 09, though I'll never attain that size!

Figured out that my issue is probably the fact that I've had 7 grows from the same amended soil.
I don't ph or test my soil, never had to in the past. But after 7 runs shit is seriously out of balance.

Shake it off Slow and mix yourself up a nice new batch of soil and get back in the game. My Super Lemon Haze flower cut is throwing 5's and I will be taking some nice new cuts off her very soon. If want a couple just let me know. Oh I could also send you a couple cuts off Heisen's Dotz if you feel like growing an angry Christmas tree of weed that will certainly fix your empty jars problems.😃

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
You could try a no soil mix? I suggest half and half peat moss and vermiculite. You can hand water like soil. I would use General Hydroponics plant food with General Hydroponics liquid PH indicator for feeding the plants in the mix. The growth will be rapid like hydroponics but easy to care for like soil. Hope you get a huge harvest next run.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Shake it off Slow and mix yourself up a nice new batch of soil and get back in the game. My Super Lemon Haze flower cut is throwing 5's and I will be taking some nice new cuts off her very soon. If want a couple just let me know. Oh I could also send you a couple cuts off Heisen's Dotz if you feel like growing an angry Christmas tree of weed that will certainly fix your empty jars problems.😃
Thx man
Gotta say I'm not used to defeat, hard to swallow!
I've got a batch of soil going now, same blend/recipe that I've used successfully for the last 13 yrs.
Just fresh this time!

I just might accept your offer on the SLH cut, timing will coincide with this grow perfectly.
Never had a clone shipped to me, not sure how that works.
I'll PM ya :)

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
You could try a no soil mix? I suggest half and half peat moss and vermiculite. You can hand water like soil. I would use General Hydroponics plant food with General Hydroponics liquid PH indicator for feeding the plants in the mix. The growth will be rapid like hydroponics but easy to care for like soil. Hope you get a huge harvest next run.
Thx for your suggestions!
I know I've come across as a rookie on this last grow.
Hope to get back on track.
I've been using Coots mix for fairly good results in the past, excluding this batch which was definitely over worked.
This time 1/3 each of...
Sunshine #4 aggregate plus.
Casting from local worm farm.
Fine volcanic pumice.
And coots recommended blend of nutrients and minerals.
I did pick up some GH grow and GH bloom!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk

Did you take pics and willing to share so I/we can see what the damage looked like?
It would be helpful in early diagnosis and treatment for some of the members here.
I've done it a time or two myself.
It's just a "temporary setback".
You're a hell of a grower!
Vent and get your anger and disappoint out about the last ones and let it go.

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member

Man I went years with not so much as a hiccup and then bam I rolled snake eyes. Shit happens and it hurts my pride

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Did you take pics and willing to share so I/we can see what the damage looked like?
It would be helpful in early diagnosis and treatment for some of the members here.
I've done it a time or two myself.
It's just a "temporary setback".
You're a hell of a grower!
Vent and get your anger and disappoint out about the last ones and let it go.
I didn't take any pics, so disgusted with how everything looked.
Wish I would have now that you bring it up.
My biggest concern is that I waited so long, knowing they weren't gonna amount to much.
My stash is dangerously low already so these next ones are getting a 4 week veg.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member

How did germination go?

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I feel like I'm back in my groove!
Didn't log when this bunch started sprouting, but I think it was the 28th when the first ones came up.
So these are about a week old.
Front to Back
1st row African Chill...6
2 Chill Bomb....6
3 Tombstone....4 2 of these didn't show
4 Oil Spill....5

20230805_204258.jpg

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Now if that isn't a proper Chuckers Paradise lineup (Joebud, Heisen, & J James) of plants then I don't know what else is. GL on this grow Slow, and Lean into them girls!
I have 4 x GPS Cackleberry, 2 x Honest's Cocoa Bannana, 2 x outdoor mix Vancouver Island Seed Company,
2 x ? Ethos and 2 or 3 from Eso's Grape Sato crosses.
They're about the same age of Slowdrawl's seedlings.
If H had the testers ready, I'd toss a pack in with this run.