Skunk Hunters

K@tM@n

I don't care about the seeds, I didn't send them to you, but could've at least let us know you weren't going to be able to participate instead of just not saying anything. Little things like that go a long way, especially if you want to participate in something like that again. @Heisen spends a good amount of his own money to send seeds out to all of us for testing and contests and he's cool when an issue arises as long as people are up front with him.
You right, I own up to it.. but what doesn't sound like BS when things like this goes on, I was really hoping everything would kind of sorted itself out but like you said I should have communicated better, for that I do sincerely apologize to both of you and the rest of the contestants.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
and it's those open chains and what (if anything) attaches to them that probably makes all the difference - and that is all probably coming from the environmental/terrior aspect. What else is in the soil we are not measuring yet?

We only know that we didn't know something after we learn something then realize what we missed - and that usually opens more doors.
i know of spots in the old days, 50 plus years ago that were clay soil as deep as you want to dig!the holes had sand , white rocks , rotten wood, shit smell at the botton when dug up . found tiller /gardening tools ,1 day on horseback ,scouting deer didn;t take long to find STUMPS and haveing a little traping background i had to look i know what i smelt, never layed a eye on it.made a list of tools from his,just a small two stroke tiller. alot easier to hide!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
So back to the thread topic - I just harvested a Jane Doe Skunk from Top Dawg. It was a hot mess to trim with wierd bud structure and buds on the stems and pettioles.

I haven't gotten to the smoke report part yet but the smell is not skunk.

It is super loud and offensive and I dropped three more to see what else is in there. It has more of a vegetable skunk smell, like skunk cabbage or cilantro with some tangy notes that burn the nose-hairs.

But it's not skunk.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
One of my points about the maybe/maybe-not skunk plants is "what if" I took this perfectly dried weed

then stuck it in a turkey bag in a hot car trunk for a 6-8hr road trip,
then it got aired out while getting weiged and packaged for resale
right into the rolled up sandwich baggies.
Then stuck in my pocket or waistband during the quick-n-shady money exchange,
then it sat all day at school in my sweaty sock

Then what I have now *might* be the skunk I remember from back when.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
One of my points about the maybe/maybe-not skunk plants is "what if" I took this perfectly dried weed

That's called "funk", not Skunk. lol

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Don't get me wrong, I think I'll enjoy it very much, and with the seed vault I have I decided to drop more immediately. There may be a skunky plant in there and maybe not - but I bet it's all nasty and I like that.
cool i'll keep a eye on them ,just to see what comes of things!

wierdly

Fungas Gnat

just "crotch it" thats how we did it back in the day