Show off your frosty girls

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk

Positivitybecomesu

Dude, I couldn't sit I was pacing back and forth room to room and then the laughs,and then I hit the couch and didn't get up straight glued didn't know me out it locked in..., someone walked by and my head turned by its self a min later I was like wtff 😂😂😂😂😂😂 like I seen them I ment to turn my head but the signal got there a min later. I had a laughing for for a hr my abs feel like they been seeded with a razor blade today .. now that I'm talking about it was pretty awesome. I almost Wana try smoking it. again lol. I guess it's been a long time sense something hit me like that and if ur not ready it will throw u for a loop. Lol

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Really u always here about the potency has gone up by so much. So u don't agree with that statement that it has gained potency
It's not about of THC or CBD alone. Todays genetics are a mish mash of the older genetics. You didn't have 27 different aromas or tastes back then. There were higher amounts of certain terps that made the difference. Most genetics today are for concentrates with no real tastes if you smoke it. They are frosty as hell, but it is mostly fats and lipids. It all boils down to what the consumer is looking for. We all were smoking to get "high" back then and didn't label it as medicine like everyone wants to believe today. It's really turned in to a circus, everybody thinks theirs is the best. lol
When you smoke real old school weed, you'll see and feel the difference.

Positivitybecomesu

It's not about of THC or CBD alone. Todays genetics are a mish mash of the older genetics. You didn't have 27 different aromas or tastes back then. There were higher amounts of certain terps that made the difference. Most genetics today are for concentrates with no real tastes if you smoke it. They are frosty as hell, but it is mostly fats and lipids. It all boils down to what the consumer is looking for. We all were smoking to get "high" back then and didn't label it as medicine like everyone wants to believe today. It's really turned in to a circus, everybody thinks theirs is the best. lol
When you smoke real old school weed, you'll see and feel the difference.
This def has a taste it like a lts def a sour taste. Yea I camen in on the end of the tru skunk era so isorta know what ur talking about.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I never count days. I'm not quite as "professional" as a lot of you all about time. I'd say around 9 weeks. I do have some quick flowering genetics mixed in. Around 8 weeks. Ever heard of T44?
There used to be a lot of less than 8 week strains floating around years ago.
To me, they were quick as a lot of autos being sold. We grew a lot of 90 day bud back in the 80's.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
I never count days. I'm not quite as "professional" as a lot of you all about time. I'd say around 9 weeks. I do have some quick flowering genetics mixed in. Around 8 weeks. Ever heard of T44?
There used to be a lot of less than 8 week strains floating around years ago.
To me, they were quick as a lot of autos being sold. We grew a lot of 90 day bud back in the 80's.
I got some 90 day Monster Kush from a fella on strainly. Also 105 day Ghost OG. He says the Monster Kush needs a minimum of 2x2 space and consistently puts out a qp per plant. The 105 day ghost is the love child of the 90 day MK that pollinated a ghost OG.