Show off your frosty girls

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I can't claim that about growing, but if it's your only hobby some people can't chat on the bookface about it. And I'm a hermit except on holidays.
This is the only site I hang out in.
I go to IG sometimes and look at the "big boys" creations.
Flowers in this forum look just as good in my opinion.
Can't wait for my 2011's to get done. I can see now they are gonna shine.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I pollenated a couple branches and I'll have to wait on smoke report.
My GF and checked it today and it has a slight licorice coming out of it.
She was recently diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer and she needs to get on Rick Simpson Oil as soon as possible.
CBD oil? I don't have any CBD to even make it from.
She's taking it better than I am.
I had to buy CBD once I used purespectrumcbd.com I have sense started growing my own but in a pinch it worked great,,',,

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I had to buy CBD once I used purespectrumcbd.com I have sense started growing my own but in a pinch it worked great,,',,
Complete bro-science, but things are really leaning towards CBD alone being less effective than a full spectrum mix - like 1:1, 2:1. Something where there are other secondary canabinoids available with THC that you lose when isolating the CBD.

Something to look into maybe. Good luck to you both.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Complete bro-science, but things are really leaning towards CBD alone being less effective than a full spectrum mix - like 1:1, 2:1. Something where there are other secondary canabinoids available with THC that you lose when isolating the CBD.

Something to look into maybe. Good luck to you both.
I fully disagree RSO suppositories have not only killed my prostrate cancer but friends as well