Shoreline Genetics

Opie1

Master Grower
That top lady is sexy af. I like her big booty and long legs. What's her number?
Yeah, she's looking even better now, almost finished. I'll post more pics before she's chopped.
I've got some Shoreline Bx that I'm gonna be popping in the next lineup.
Thinking of running the last the these TRK's, if so, I'll give them some veg time next go around.

Last edited:
I tried reaching out to shoreline......you claim he is a great guy, I haven't experianced his greatness as of yet.....more like asking a question here and being ignored............this is prob the reason I covet Spanish breeders like ACE, he treats his clientele the way they should be treated. I don't care if u have the best gear on the planet ...if ur a Chitty human being and or BUISSNESS person .....your a cancer in our society, I mean if I had a customer who was willing to spend several hundred dollars on my gear I'd def touch base with em and Awenser there questions. I get the sense there's a core group of friends here, who are masters of grab ass.....are devoid of a moral compass and or how to interact with folks outside thier little circle! The epitome of what's wrong in the cannabis scene!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I tried reaching out to shoreline......you claim he is a great guy, I haven't experianced his greatness as of yet.....more like asking a question here and being ignored............this is prob the reason I covet Spanish breeders like ACE, he treats his clientele the way they should be treated. I don't care if u have the best gear on the planet ...if ur a Chitty human being and or BUISSNESS person .....your a cancer in our society, I mean if I had a customer who was willing to spend several hundred dollars on my gear I'd def touch base with em and Awenser there questions. I get the sense there's a core group of friends here, who are masters of grab ass.....are devoid of a moral compass and or how to interact with folks outside thier little circle! The epitome of what's wrong in the cannabis scene!
Shoreline is a stand up solid dude. If he didnt answer your message I'm sure he had a good reason. Not sure what your issue is. Everyone here seems to be doing there own thing. There are rivals and friends here alike. You said your post was deleted but it never was. What's with all the drama?
No one here is gonna suck your dick. Seems like you've been given everything you asked for so not sure what the problem is.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Plenty of folks here have run a lot of his gear, documented it, and it speaks for itself. Shoreline is a solid dude with solid genetics -bottom line. Ive never witnessed him "ignore" anyone in the years I've been dealing with him. I hope your question you claim to have asked was in the message you sent him because it surely isnt in this thread. As Heisen said, theres no censorship here or deleted posts.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Plenty of folks here have run a lot of his gear, documented it, and it speaks for itself. Shoreline is a solid dude with solid genetics -bottom line. Ive never witnessed him "ignore" anyone in the years I've been dealing with him. I hope your question you claim to have asked was in the message you sent him because it surely isnt in this thread. As Heisen said, theres no censorship here or deleted posts.
I think he is using translate or something. Maybe he isn't putting stuff in the right places not sure. I've seen him complain about everything here from the floor to the ceiling. This forum is the easiest spot to fit in so not sure where his grief is coming from.

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
In all possiblity he didn't see your message. Or perhaps you wrote it in some other forum or PM on another site? Seems possible for you at this point. Insinuating someone is a shitty person, bad at business or a "cancer" is a bit over the top homie. If you take a birds eye view in of the situation here you will hopefully see this "group of grab ass friends"? Is actually just people getting along peacefully with zero drama, something you seem to enjoy causing.

ass grab gifs | WiffleGif

As long as Im a master bro!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
ass grab gifs | WiffleGif

As long as Im a master bro!
I pride myself on being a master of grab ass. Of course in the era of "me too" and social justice warriors abode the grab ass is a lot less than what it used to be but you still can get a handful if you know where to grab.

"Would I be violating if I grab me a handful. I know what's happening all I need is a sample." Juvenile

I pride myself on being a master of grab ass. Of course in the era of "me too" and social justice warriors abode the grab ass is a lot less than what it used to be but you still can get a handful if you know where to grab.

"Would I be violating if I grab me a handful. I know what's happening all I need is a sample." Juvenile
Man I remember that summer of 04.. That Juve and the first Carter were almost always spinning..

"less money we spend on the bullshit... THE MORE FOR THE WEED!!"