Seedsman Gelat.OG Fem

Dwnundr

Upside down
Nice grow, cant believe I only just came across this thread. I've tried the 10/14 thing a couple of times and thought they probably finished quicker than usual. Maybe by a week all up. Not enough experience to say for sure though. Have you got any dried/cured pics? What did you think of it smoke wise and bag appeal wise?? I've got a few of these seeds here but haven't gotten around to running any yet. Might have to pop a couple soon.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
If their was a controller that could automatically dim the lights at lights on and after a couple hrs it has increased to 100% then start to trickle it off later on. Justnlije whatnthwy recieve outside.
Like to see the results and money saved in electric bills if it works.

Has sunset/sunrise feature that comes on in ten stages you can set from 5 minutes to an hour. Maybe more I haven’t tried.

Can also change spectrum 20 times throughout a day without changing programs.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
This was a really cool thread @Big Perm thanks for doing this and sharing!

Just to be clear, you have lights on for 10 and off for 14? I’m just curious how, somewhat scientifically speaking, that speeds up the flowering cycle?

Thanks again!

Big Perm

Budtender
If their was a controller that could automatically dim the lights at lights on and after a couple hrs it has increased to 100% then start to trickle it off later on. Justnlije whatnthwy recieve outside.
Like to see the results and money saved in electric bills if it works.
Here is the one I would get.

Just to be clear, you have lights on for 10 and off for 14?
Yes

Last edited:

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
Thank you for all of the support that I get for growing. I'm always open to questions, and am pretty laid back and comical about most things. I'm just a squirrel tying to find a nug, but I've learned a lot along the way (that I remember). Thanks again for all of the views, likes, and comments. I really appreciate it.

I've been waiting for a little bit of cure for a smoke report before wrapping this thread up.

Clones cut on Oct. 1
10/14 started Oct. 24
Harvested on Dec 23
60 days from rooted clone to harvest.
Dried, cured for a little over two weeks now.

Overall, very easy strain to grow. Nutes were easy, no surprises along the way. I did get a little behind on Ca week 5, but caught it and it never got worse than some rust spots.
I would recommend this to any grower, it's an easy grow, a very strong plant, and a great yielder.
The smell on this plant was very pleasant. It also wasn't overpowering. It never smelled like I was growing weed when I zipped open the tent. It being a lower stink of a grow, I would recommend it where smell would be a concern.

It was just starting to really put on some pinks on the buds when I chopped. I could have let it go another week and probably gotten a lot more bag appeal out of the color. I chopped when I did because I had ladies waiting to use the space. I was within the window for harvest, and next time I'll let it go about a week longer.

The smoke is top notch. It has that deep weed taste (old school smokers know what I'm talking about. You taste that taste and it's like....yeah..) along with a noticeable berry/floral aroma and taste. The smoke is smooth on the lungs, and I taste most of the flavor on the exhale. The cured buds are very aromatic and quickly smell up a room when a jar is opened.

The high is an overall all-rounder. Smaller amounts get me moving and thinking, while larger amounts couch lock me, but only physically. It would be a great afternoon smoke before mowing the yard, or a movie smoke when you don't have to move for a while. This is also a strain that will get someone talking.
Depending on your tolerance level, I would not recommend this as a sleep smoke. However, I've had some crazy dreams sleeping on this. If you are at all an insomniac, this will not knock you out.
View attachment 40801View attachment 40802View attachment 40803

Ok, now what we've all been waiting for, the numbers.
View attachment 40806View attachment 40805View attachment 40804

I think we need to evaluate GPW as being the standard in performance, and we should all as growers move to g/kwh. Given the gpw way though, I averaged about 275 watts. Max was 300 watts, and I got 421.58 grams. Or, 1.53 gpw....In 60 days. Using 10/14. So next time I do a run like this I am going to log the kwh used.

I'll get a video of the harvest up. Thanks for reading guys, and gals.
Holy Tits B.P that's some epic growing. Makes me wonder what the frick em doing vegging...

I will have to give this a go when I get back to a nice rhythm of clones. Got a backlog of way over vegged seeds to clear out first.

Big Perm

Budtender
Nice grow, cant believe I only just came across this thread. I've tried the 10/14 thing a couple of times and thought they probably finished quicker than usual. Maybe by a week all up. Not enough experience to say for sure though. Have you got any dried/cured pics? What did you think of it smoke wise and bag appeal wise?? I've got a few of these seeds here but haven't gotten around to running any yet. Might have to pop a couple soon.
Sorry, I missed this post somehow.

Thanks. I smoked it all up already, but there were some jar pics, along with the smoke report.
If you have them, they are definitely worth running.

Holy Tits B.P that's some epic growing. Makes me wonder what the frick em doing vegging...

I will have to give this a go when I get back to a nice rhythm of clones. Got a backlog of way over vegged seeds to clear out first.
Thanks Cdub
I'm done vegging plants out prior to flip, that's for sure. Unless doing a seed run, of course. Even a few of those I vegged enough to clone and then flower though, lol.