Seedbank Holiday Sales

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
It just seems like there's some legitimacy and two-way tracking going on with a company that takes a credit/debit card. It's harder for them to do shady shit when you have a receipt. I think legit breeders want this as well. I know some that would do a paypal invoice for each order so you could pay that via a card without having to sign up for any money-handler services.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
Hear about any rosin press or nug-smasher type sales?
I looked at a few recently and man they had a big price tag. I think the best way is to build your own. I've never seen one under a couple grand and that's even for a smaller one.

Anyone try MultiVerseBeans.com? Buildasoil recommend them I have had great service from them but first I heard of this seed bank Prices are inline...
Never heard of them before. I try not to use too many banks. It really narrows it down when they don't accept cc. Speakeasy recently stopped using cc as well. I don't send cash to anyone but CSI and Radogear. Too many good banks to take chances on unknown ones.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Coupon code: dude
Nugsmasher has a 'mini' in the same price range - I think they realized that the home market is where the growth will be. Once you sell a 100ton press to some business, they ain't buying another LOL

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
For me a lot of it is how they allow you to pay. If I have to jump through hoops I shop elsewhere. Take my debit card like a real company or go away.

I don't know if they do or not - just sayin.
They do not take cards that I could see PayPal Google pay etc. I have always paid cash but I recon its safe to use a card now days I am still stuck in yesterday year use a different address pay cash lol..... It could be dangerous for me to cross that road though BUY BUY BUY charge it lol

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
They do not take cards that I could see PayPal Google pay etc. I have always paid cash but I recon its safe to use a card now days I am still stuck in yesterday year use a different address pay cash lol..... It could be dangerous for me to cross that road though BUY BUY BUY charge it lol
With the current interpretations of that "farm bill" anything less than .03% THC is hemp, and legal. Seeds have no THC. Seeds are hemp :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♂️

Anyway, it's the loophole the CC companies needed to take "federally legal" cash from certain canna-businesses. Seed vendors fall into that category.

Some shady slingers don't like that you have a receipt that traces back to them.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Sufr Seeds has a 5 for $100 deal on their Orange Zkittlez lineup

Has anyone grown their orange Zskittles ? Like the sounds of it...

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
For me a lot of it is how they allow you to pay. If I have to jump through hoops I shop elsewhere. Take my debit card like a real company or go away.

I don't know if they do or not - just sayin.
Multiverse is legit and they take Debit/credit fast service and some good genetics. Place order then they send email invoice for CC pay. They run deals. I made order for Dark Owl marathon Og and Forum stomper, I got it in Three days from order. They email me codes/promos from time to time. They had a Veterans day Promo with two free packs of HSC Lemon grass autos " limited supply"I will look to see about Xmas deal.

Last edited:

Dalton

Nobody
If you look the site over read the discriptions on the Night Owl stuff. This guy is the real deal. There has been a lot of time and effort put into these seeds and it shows in the plants. ( The one that I grew anyway)LOL
the Grower of Night Owl is the American partner of Mephisto genetics witch are in my opinion the gold standard for autos, He knows what he is doing when breeding autos their is no doubt about that..from what I understand when the pandemic hit he couldn't travel so with blessing from Mephisto he stared Night owl in the States..

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
He does a pod cast with the guy from Dark horse. The dark Horse guy is kinda douchey but Daz seems down to earth. He explains about the process he usess and how he does the selections. He is 5 or more years into breeding some of this stuff. I think all of his autos started with Mephisto's Forum Stomper. He has done stuff with Bruce Banner, Bubba, some sativas, and they just dropped a Chem line. Soon they are going to get t Search he Chem D from Chem dog. If they pull that off it will be sure to get some attention. They drop the seeds on Seed Bazarre 1st. Seed bazarre requires membership to buy. I havet signed up yet. That might be to much for me and guys like @ Bobby_Resigliano to get discounted seeds direct from breeders all through one website.o_O:)