Seedbank Holiday Sales

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
The junkie is always on the hunt for deals all year long. I wanted to make a thread for people to post sales from any seed vendor they know/use in here. I did notice a few threads with singular banks but I'd like this to be a running list that people can search when sales are coming up. I'll start off from an email I got that DCSE is doing 25% off all weekend with code freedom. Lots of good stuff there and they will price match other banks sales as well. Lets see what ya got!

Last edited:

Bobby_Resigliano

If anyone is looking for an 8x8 tent, marshydro has a sale right now for 13% off. The deal is for all items I think. I've been watching the 8x8 price and its down to $320 now. I just bought it tonight for $279 shipped. That's about as cheap as you're gonna get. I paid more than that for my first tent which was a smaller 5x10 from a local shop.
I shoulda named this thread something to reflect all deals for all types of shit. Don't matter I guess. Just put em all in here.

Bobby_Resigliano

Insane Seeds is 30% with code "insanelabor" off but every single thing I put in the cart was not applicable :poop:

Neptune has 35% this weekend but you need to upload a copy of your DL if you want to pay by CC o_O....not a fuckin chance

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Insane Seeds is 30% with code "insanelabor" off but every single thing I put in the cart was not applicable :poop:

Neptune has 35% this weekend but you need to upload a copy of your DL if you want to pay by CC o_O....not a fuckin chance
Whoa that's just crazy! I just used a card for my first time last week still not real comfortable with it....