Seedbank Holiday Sales

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Well, he pulled the veteran card and the "i make medicine" card... and he either does or invested in flashy artwork for the packs. What does a hummer key smoke like? Sorry, but I am immediately not a fan LOL
1666653417689.png
I see a humvee driving on cereal in a bag? Maybe that's carmel corn or crackerjacks on top? Fucking wierd.

Streetpro09

Tester
Well, he pulled the veteran card and the "i make medicine" card... and he either does or invested in flashy artwork for the packs. What does a hummer key smoke like? Sorry, but I am immediately not a fan LOL
View attachment 121522
I see a humvee driving on cereal in a bag? Maybe that's carmel corn or crackerjacks on top? Fucking wierd.
I seen that one too!!! I was like wtf is that dog looking thing on the hood? Once i seen the cheesy artwork i didn't think about it again until you. 😅

View attachment 121522
I dunno H.A.F. kinda looks like they cut and pasted the humvee over a mushroom cloud and then sprinkled some funky colors in there.
Nukey The Clown2.jpg

D

Deleted member 2835

View attachment 121522
Has anyone ever possessed military humvee keys?? I don't think so..