Schwaggy Seeds

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Takes a little more time but I use the green rubber coated tie wire to hang it's some cool shit lolView attachment 47699
I bought 3 pack of those ties. I took wiring from a dashboard of a car and strung it across the room. It doesn't stretch so you can hang whole plants if you want.
Oh, and I wire my LED's up with this wire.
Gotta love the automotive industry.
Plenty of useful parts for electronics.
How about "watercooled" heatsinks?
Can you say "condenser" and "fans"?
lol

Stoned Cold Bulldog

It smokes and is good, that's what matters. Yeah I could do it full time for sure, actually tryin to do that now lol. Put in a few apps for grows, got hired at one, helped them get setup and crap. Then couple months go by and they say they wont be using me anymore because of political differences..lmao. I bout shit while laughing. Fuckem, I grow better pot anyways.
let me make this simple so u never repeat the same fuck up on a job again.
1. always show up early but stay away until time to clock in.
2. make it your business not to tell folks your business and limit casual conversation to impersonal stuff at all times
3. be quiet most of the time you are at wrk and if need be just pretend you're a mexican/hispanic worker. stfu , work, go home and repeat

United Snakes still allowing too much leeway for at will hiring. there should be a legit business reason you fire someone by default. if you do so and your reason is bs/doesn't qaulify you can still fire them but you need to pay them a severance pay equal to 4 months wages. That alone will make it touh on assholes that should be fired but are kept while they fire folks who are good workers based off of straight bullshit. ijs don't get me started lol.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Never heard of Schwaggy, but browsed this thread. So much fire in here, so yeah, where's he at?
He left the site with a crew of undesirables. There were a few less than ethical people, but others were their followers and testers and friends. I don't think Schwaggy was a problem, just left with the others.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
He left the site with a crew of undesirables. There were a few less than ethical people, but others were their followers and testers and friends. I don't think Schwaggy was a problem, just left with the others.
Nope, he actually left a lil bit before, on his own accord. Ain’t seen him anywhere since. He was gone before Amos and the others you speak of, lol, scared to name them?