Schwaggy P's Random Stuff

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Schwaggy offers a lot of fire but them fuckin blacklights have been on my mind since he started posting about them last year. I really need these in my library. Cannot wait for the heads up on the drop gotta make sure I'm on top of the paradise before I miss out on more fire. And to think he's been giving out black light crosses as freebies. You, @HydroRed with his scj fire freebies and @thenotsoesoteric grape 13s fuck youse are killing the freebie game. Excited for the giesals too now. @spyralout has been looking for that fuel and I been waiting for him to find it. Lol.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Another female confirmed on the Giesal × Skunky D testers that's 5/6 confirmed fem. The last 1 could possibly be the lone male.Thoght I saw a prepubescent sac,I'll give it a day or 2 and I think it'll show. Might show @today's lights on.
If it is a male,I'll take it as a sign and dust his 5 sisters with his spunk. F1's to look thru(yes I'm a poet and I know it..heh) maybe 3 years from now lol.
Fixed it.
Schwaggy,if I did want to F1 them would that be an issue? Nope,I'm not starting or trying to start a company lol,I'll leave that to you pros. Preservation and hunting are my motivation.

It's all moot anyway. Last unconfirmed from yesterday has been confirmed female. 6/6 females!
👏. I guess this is the Ganja Gods smiling upon me.The last round of Schwaggy Seeds F.P.OG×Cherry Sunshine went 5/6 male with 1 lone female.

Shit,what to do tho? I was expecting at least 2 dudes to cull for some pollen but mainly for space. I have some Sundae Driver & Wedding Cake awaiting their turn for flip.

I know,I know it's blasphemous to talk about sweet or fruity in the thread of funk,but it was pertinent. Heh.😎

Pics in a bit.Phone needs to charge.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Schwaggy,if I did want to F1 them would that be an issue? Nope,I'm not starting or trying to start a company lol,I'll leave that to you pros. Preservation and hunting are my motivation.
As long as some variant of these scenarios doesn't play out:
>Get testers
>Make F2
>Look at Schwaggy's listing of the F1, see $46/pack
>Start selling the F2 for $45/pack
>Profit🤑

>Get testers
>Make F2
>See Schwaggy hasn't released his F1 yet because he's still working on it
>Rush out the F2 to scoop him
>Profit🤑

Shit,what to do tho? I was expecting at least 2 dudes to cull for some pollen but mainly for space.
Toss the weak, so that the strong may thrive.

I know,I know it's blasphemous to talk about sweet or fruity in the thread of funk,but it was pertinent. Heh.😎
schwaggy no like fruit.gif

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
As long as some variant of these scenarios doesn't play out:
>Get testers
>Make F2
>Look at Schwaggy's listing of the F1, see $46/pack
>Start selling the F2 for $45/pack
>Profit🤑

>Get testers
>Make F2
>See Schwaggy hasn't released his F1 yet because he's still working on it
>Rush out the F2 to scoop him
>Profit🤑

Toss the weak, so that the strong may thrive.

I’m tripping off this early morning smack and
a hilarious post to keep reading and laughing over thanks Schwagg