Schwaggy P's Random Stuff

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Back to roots (pun intended)! Loving the work with oldskool strains. I do miss that high that'll creep on ya and last a long time. No-ceiling refers to the high being strong and you just keep getting higher the more you smoke with no diminishing returns? Or something close to that?
My gf showed me some guy trying to sell a pack of Vietnam landrace for like $300, a supposed "deal." Don't hear much about this country in the cannabis scene, more Thai in the SE Asia region.
Which gets me to thinking, with everything made in China these days, where are the Chinese landrace based strains?

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
My IG following is quite mild (around 200 followers) 😐, but I'll definitely make it known here when things will happen.
I read that with an exasperated tone and flailing hand gestures, and it's hilarious, lol.😂
200 is a lot of people waiting in line before me, just saying lmao. The funny thing about your imagination is that it was spot on. Sounds like me. 🤣🤣🤣 hell's hypotenuse was named beautifully, love it 😍 been wanting to try hell's angels og.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Thank you for taking the time to do that i appreciate it

No breeding in my future unless the Mr Miyagi of weed moves next door and wants a new student

You are a very nice guy and someone might gift you some killer auto plants to play with someday

That is what i think is gonna happen
I have an old thread on riu I called "I learned karate from Mr. Miyagi" it was for my miyagi cross, critical sensi star x buddhas dream.

Love me some 80s martial arts movies!!!

BerryNice

Super Active Member
I watched the one with Hilary Swank because her big boobies bouncing kept me entertained, the new one with Will Smith's kid I'll never watch. I hate it when rich famous people try to force their shitty no talent kids on the public. Fuck your kids Big Willie, lol.

they got a new remake tv series with original daniel son and the guy that bullied him

They meet like 35 years later daniel son car dealership

here is trailor

tthe show is called kobro kia lol