Saying bye bye to hydroponics….

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Wow sorry seem to have dropped this thread somehow negative I have set it up in my shop to make sure everything was there but then took it down I suspect I hope brown goo will not infect the RDWC I ran bubble buckets for awhile never had any issue matter a fact I didn't even know what the brown algae H and others spoke of looked like so I had to look online I want to redo my shed so I can give the system a try
Did your ever give this system a try?

jonesfamily7715

I struggled with dwc till I found out about hydrogaurd, then after spending shitloads on hydrogaurd I found out about Southern ag garden friendly fungicide, same shit 1,000,000 times concentrated, literally. 1 ml is enough for 20 gallon. Beneficial bacteria handles root rot everytime for me and I grow in a wooden shop outdoors where it stays quite warm in summer. I've had luck with pool shock or uc roots for a sterile set up but for me bennies are easiest, just remember if your using tap you gotta let all the chlorine evaporate out I apply the bennies 2 days after changing water unless it's hot then I do it next day, it will not work on fresh tap

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I just started playing with the Heisen tea tec off of RIU.
Been battle root issues for ever.
I have my own composting worms so using fresh worm shit in the tea just picked up some microbial mass. Have som RAW bennies. And some MycoGrow grow. Great white on the way. Too bad things can be hard to get in Canada. No ancient forest although some of it is probly mined here. May try digging in some heavy treed area next summer to find some natural bennie’s.