Sandmans Journal to infinity

sandman83

Super Active Member
IIRC the DWC was a 3 nirvana big bud and 3 sumo big bud, with one of them getting cut. Think that explains the different phenos and ripening stages. I want to give them at least til day 63, one of the freebie soil plants is looking crispy and fading though not sure if she'll last that long. Since they were all flipped at the same time I'm just kinda eyeballing them while I wait.

sandman83

Super Active Member
Buds got a little too dry, should've started trimming sooner. Looks like 2 of the blueberry cheesecake are trash, just no potency and very immature. My guestimation is I pulled the nutrients back too hard too fast and starved them all. Big Bud are looking better and maintaining ~1000-1100 ppm with another week to go.

Here's one of the better nugs from BC-3.

BC-3 Dried.jpg

sandman83

Super Active Member
M1 - Lemony pledge smelling very citrusy and sharp
M2 - Garlicky and greasy, honestly it just smells 'funky' now I'm just pleased the terps returned

Big Bud are smelling fruity and funky, overall the 2nd round is turning out better than the first. The Blueberry cheesecake definitely got away from me and suffered..... still trimming some of the top colas but a lot will just be garbage as it is too dry now to cure. Will be using my mother tent to dry the soil plants this time to hopefully maintain the humidity a bit better.

Dinoberry bites are ready for uppot to the 2 gallon FFOF just been stalling for time. Hydro table has 4 x blueberries n oranges remaining and 5 x c99 regular, just hoping one of the c99 is a female at this point.

sandman83

Super Active Member
Seeing as I know nothing of bud rot I didn't want to comment on it. Glad someone got to you on it. The grow looks like fire man. Killin' it in here.
thank you! First batch was bunk, but 2nd and 3rd rounds are looking to be much better! Little girls in the hydro table are trucking along, should get the flower room cleaned and flipped in the next few weeks.