Sainty's heavenly plants.. hopefully.. or Sainty turns Satanic

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Sorry to hear you've been having a rough time mate, if I wasn't on the other side of the country I'd shout ya a beer or two. what is it you lot drink over there? Emu export or some shit??? 😂😂 j/k.

Been through a bit of shit over the last few years myself, atleast you know things can and will only get better over time.
Can’t really get any worse! Sorry to hear of all your troubles @SaintyMcCunt

One day at a time Brother, One day at a time.

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
Cheers for the well wishes guys.
Sorry for it to get all weird, was overdue a vent I guess. Just needed to unload.

Oh well, like my old mate Ned Kelly said "Such is life"

Time to do all I can to chin up and keep moving forward.
I get some quality relaxation and enjoyment from growing, even if I can't fucken smoke anymore.. stupid losing my job and needing to piss clean.

So I'm going to try focus on avoiding rent inspections and may be give a crack at cash cropping to supplement income, just another speed bump in life.

Cheers everyone

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Cheers for the well wishes guys.
Sorry for it to get all weird, was overdue a vent I guess. Just needed to unload.

Oh well, like my old mate Ned Kelly said "Such is life"

Time to do all I can to chin up and keep moving forward.
I get some quality relaxation and enjoyment from growing, even if I can't fucken smoke anymore.. stupid losing my job and needing to piss clean.

So I'm going to try focus on avoiding rent inspections and may be give a crack at cash cropping to supplement income, just another speed bump in life.

Cheers everyone
That's funny you said that. Such is life is the saying I live by... everything will work out if you keep a positive mindstate...speak/believe it into existence. I know you got this cuz...do push ups Everytime you feel like smoking you'll be swole ina week lmao...if you're gonna cashcrop just make sure you're ventilation and odor control are A1 just throwing it out there. Want to make sure my boy down under is good. Oh and don't fuckin apologize to us for venting. I'm glad you did it here. We are a chuckers family. Nothing got weird and you fucked up noones day were all sending positivity your way, you need more beans lmk I got you!

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
That's funny you said that. Such is life is the saying I live by... everything will work out if you keep a positive mindstate...speak/believe it into existence. I know you got this cuz...do push ups Everytime you feel like smoking you'll be swole ina week lmao...if you're gonna cashcrop just make sure you're ventilation and odor control are A1 just throwing it out there. Want to make sure my boy down under is good. Oh and don't fuckin apologize to us for venting. I'm glad you did it here. We are a chuckers family. Nothing got weird and you fucked up noones day were all sending positivity your way, you need more beans lmk I got you!
Mate I live by the saying, such is life. It can't be avoided lol..
I'm really trying hard to stay positive, I am. I know that there is many around the world much worse of than I could imagine. I'm trying to keep grounded.

I was actually saying to the missus that I need to dust off the gym and get back to my fighting weight, depression has been kicking my arse lately, about time I beat that black dog cunt back into to the corner.

Cheers to everyone for the kind words, I know I ain't met any of ya but I appreciate you all. Y'all are a bunch of good cunts 🍻

@yougrowyourway I have to really get my set up sussed out and dialed in, for all I know it could be my only income for a while.. Definitely need to upgrade my filters..
Oh and cheers for the seed offer mate but with the stash a few of the fellas sent, i should be more than set for a few runs..

Cheers to you all, stay safe

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Mate I live by the saying, such is life. It can't be avoided lol..
I'm really trying hard to stay positive, I am. I know that there is many around the world much worse of than I could imagine. I'm trying to keep grounded.

I was actually saying to the missus that I need to dust off the gym and get back to my fighting weight, depression has been kicking my arse lately, about time I beat that black dog cunt back into to the corner.

Cheers to everyone for the kind words, I know I ain't met any of ya but I appreciate you all. Y'all are a bunch of good cunts 🍻

@yougrowyourway I have to really get my set up sussed out and dialed in, for all I know it could be my only income for a while.. Definitely need to upgrade my filters..
Oh and cheers for the seed offer mate but with the stash a few of the fellas sent, i should be more than set for a few runs..

Cheers to you all, stay safe
I will preface this with an apology to all for the bad language.

My brother.
I Just did 120 pushups and a couple mins total of planks.
When I slack I get depressed as all fuck.
Stay hard motherfucker!
I’m ridin with you big homie
FDCBA66D-DEB7-4E81-ABB2-E325410C869D.jpeg
E5ADEDA4-D330-4E50-8B51-8233A342E7F6.jpeg

Also no need to apologize for spillin yer guts.. that’s some rank shit you and yours been through. Your a fucking badass for trying to stay positive and not sink into the shit abyss.
I used to work with kids in similar situations to your nephew/nieces. Unfortunately I’ve heard many a fucked up story like that of your sister in-laws suicide. Shits hard man. If you ever want to talk about it hit me up.

I know of a family of kids who found dad swingin in the closet.. fuck me was it hard for a long time. But long story short ever single one of those kids are successful financially and in positive relationships and good parents themselves now a few decades later.

Blessings to you and your family brother.

Last edited:

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
G'day guys and girls.
I have to apologise for the vanishing act, shit went sideways really bad and things got pretty fucken dark there for a while.. Won't get into it but lets just say it was very close to being the end of old Sainty.
Finally feel like I almost have my head screwed on properly now.
Got a lot of catching up to do now!
Ill have to get some pics up of my grow, just been vegging some plants so I can rip em apart for clones, going to try a sog and see how that works out for me.
Hope everyone is well.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
G'day guys and girls.
I have to apologise for the vanishing act, shit went sideways really bad and things got pretty fucken dark there for a while.. Won't get into it but lets just say it was very close to being the end of old Sainty.
Ill have to get some pics up of my grow, just been vegging some plants so I can rip em apart for clones, going to try a sog and see how that works out for me.
Hope everyone is well.
Welcome back. I’m glad to hear things are turning around for you.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
G'day guys and girls.
Hope everyone is well.
I hope everything is righted for You now, that said get a blow job and get back in the grow room, it always brightens my worst day taking care of the plants and my little idiot dog ( and a good blow job)

Opie1

Master Grower
G'day guys and girls.
Hope everyone is well.
No need to apologize for anything man. Glad your doing ok and look forward to seeing your work.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Fuckin eh! I recently won a battle standing my ground at work. Civil disobedience with a smile is the way brother.
got laid.. had a nap
Now I see Sainty is back! This day couldn’t get better man.
this place ain’t the same without ya. Folks have been relying on me and @yougrowyourway s humour and we only half as funny as your Aussie ass. Welcome back my dude

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
Fuckin eh! I recently won a battle standing my ground at work. Civil disobedience with a smile is the way brother.
got laid.. had a nap
Now I see Sainty is back! This day couldn’t get better man.
this place ain’t the same without ya. Folks have been relying on me and @yougrowyourway s humour and we only half as funny as your Aussie ass. Welcome back my dude
Glad ya had a win on the work front mate, i just got bent over and rammed without lube or the simple courtesy of a reach around 🤣
Geez now I really feel guilty, all the poor bastards having to put up with ya humour.. They must need more therapy than me just to get over it 😉

So its a bit late but some funny fucker did this in the middle of the street just before christmas FB_IMG_1576904003851.jpg
wonder how long it stayed there before someone grabbed it or called the jacks to report it