Sainty's heavenly plants.. hopefully.. or Sainty turns Satanic

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
So after checking the rest of the plants, I can't see anymore of whatever the fuck it was..

Looking through my phone and I see that I did get a photo of the bud with the issue, before I buried it. Not a great photo but it looks otherwise healthy-ish to me..?
20190614_164302.jpg

And just because I can, a shitty pic of one of the taller Jack Herer, not bad for a little pot 🤣
She's standing at exactly a metre tall. would be taller but I slapped her down a few weeks ago
20190615_141106.jpg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Please do ya cunt! Wish I was around for the "web" in your cola. I would've asked for more pics lol. I had spider mites once and for me there webs weren't that dense. I think a household spider got to you. You guys have some crazy ass spiders down under. I'm just glad it was just the one. Looking forward to your update saint.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Yo.. I had the exact same thing on a nug and wigged out also man. Didn’t find any anywhere else. I guessed mould/rot and moved on with life lol. Haven’t seen anything else.. hmm. I have spiders 🕷 around the house always. Like standard bug eating spider. I often let em chill for the f@ck of it. Maybe we’ve found a reason not too lol. The way I figured, they’d protect me from worse bastard bugs 🤣

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
@yougrowyourway sorry about the lack of updates. Life has been keeping me very busy but in a good way. Last work day today then four fucken glorious days off, I abso-fucken-lutley can't wait 🍻
Give me time to get stuck into the trimming and maybe even try make some kind of edible or oil for a milkshake like I've seen posted on the forum here..

@Uncle Romulus cheers for stopping in Rom Rom, yeah I did notice some little spiders in the corner of the tent but figured they could stay, thinking they might eat the odd gnat..
It's strange though because whatever that web or fungus or whatever the fuck it is, was only on that one main cola.. Plants looked otherwise healthy.. Has me stumped but I'm glad it was nothing serious. Though I'd like to know what caused it.
One more of life mysteries for me to ponder when I should be sleeping 🤣

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
@yougrowyourway sorry about the lack of updates. Life has been keeping me very busy but in a good way. Last work day today then four fucken glorious days off, I abso-fucken-lutley can't wait 🍻
Give me time to get stuck into the trimming and maybe even try make some kind of edible or oil for a milkshake like I've seen posted on the forum here..

@Uncle Romulus cheers for stopping in Rom Rom, yeah I did notice some little spiders in the corner of the tent but figured they could stay, thinking they might eat the odd gnat..
It's strange though because whatever that web or fungus or whatever the fuck it is, was only on that one main cola.. Plants looked otherwise healthy.. Has me stumped but I'm glad it was nothing serious. Though I'd like to know what caused it.
Exact same here. One big bud affected and that’s it. Twins bro! 🤠🤠

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway

Bro don't apologize for that. Real life comes first. Enjoy your four days off brobro! You deserve it. Let us know how the milkshake comes out.

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
Hey guys and girls, so maybe one or two of you noticed I've been extra quiet the last few weeks..
I had planned of sprouting some of the seeds that I was generously donated, then got hit with rent inspection then bug spray fella looking for termites or some alien type of concrete eating bug.

In between all that my brothers wife suicided while he was away for work and their 3 kids found her body and had to go to the neighbors for help after a few hours when the eldest realised...

Then while that's going on, me and my missus have a massive relationship breakdown. To the point it was almost quits and custody of our kids type deal..
Finally get that sorted, kinda.

Then for a real fucken kick in the guts, the place I've worked almost 8 years decide to make me redundant and get in a contractor instead..

That means now I can't even smoke.. I have to be able to piss clean now.

Fuck.
Sorry for the rant..

Regardless of all that shit, I was gifted some amazing genetics from some of the legends here and I will start to grow them out very shortly.. Let's face it, not much else for me to do 🤣

So on a more positive note, in a week I'll have no job so I'll have all the time in the world to garden

SCJedi

Synergist
Sorry for the life twist and my condolences on all of the loss. The Universe does stuff like this for a reason, and while it isn't the best use of our mental space to try and figure out "why" it is certainly a serious task that can teach you a lot about who you are, who you want to be, and how you are going to do it.

Be strong for yourself and those around you and know you have a lot of people here you can lean on.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Hey guys and girls, so maybe one or two of you noticed I've been extra quiet the last few weeks..
I had planned of sprouting some of the seeds that I was generously donated, then got hit with rent inspection then bug spray fella looking for termites or some alien type of concrete eating bug.

In between all that my brothers wife suicided while he was away for work and their 3 kids found her body and had to go to the neighbors for help after a few hours when the eldest realised...

Then while that's going on, me and my missus have a massive relationship breakdown. To the point it was almost quits and custody of our kids type deal..
Finally get that sorted, kinda.

Then for a real fucken kick in the guts, the place I've worked almost 8 years decide to make me redundant and get in a contractor instead..

That means now I can't even smoke.. I have to be able to piss clean now.

Fuck.
Sorry for the rant..

Regardless of all that shit, I was gifted some amazing genetics from some of the legends here and I will start to grow them out very shortly.. Let's face it, not much else for me to do 🤣

So on a more positive note, in a week I'll have no job so I'll have all the time in the world to garden
Sorry to hear of your loss my condolences. You are handling your biz very well despite the utter shit storm. Jedi said it very well. Hang in there my friend it will get better. Glad to hear the dust is settling and you're picking up the pieces and moving on. 👊✊
You will find an even better job and things will work out!

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
Sorry fellas and ladies? I don't want to get all depressing about it all. I guess I just needed a bit of a vent.
Life has been rough the last while but I I know full well there is many off much worse than me, in much worse situations all over the world. I should feel blessed for what I have yet I'm struggling with everything at the moment.
As of tomorrow I only have 6 days of paid employment then I'm done, no skill or anything, eek.

On the upside I will have a little cash to lean on for a few months, just have to get my arse outta this slump and pop some seeds. Have some killer genetics from you champions here, now to do you justice 🍻
4 more days then i should be wetting some

Dwnundr

Upside down
Sorry to hear you've been having a rough time mate, if I wasn't on the other side of the country I'd shout ya a beer or two. what is it you lot drink over there? Emu export or some shit??? 😂😂 j/k.

Been through a bit of shit over the last few years myself, atleast you know things can and will only get better over time.