Royal Gorilla & Peyote Forum have gone to flower.

D21 of Flower for Gorilla, Day 17 for Peyote and I think I am going to give them a couple more days then heavy defol and then hit em with a 2nd scrog. Really like how the colas are starting to take shape on both girls(especially Peyote) and really looking forward to see what this canopy turns into during the next 6-7 weeks.
RG and PF.jpg
2.jpg
RG and PF.jpg2.jpgPF Cola.jpg
PF Cola.jpg

It's gonna be ready for May photo! 📷 😁 I'm hoping to submit either badazz or kosher or one of those mephistos for May. On kosher, were the buds small? She's they dont seem as plump as they should...
They were on smallish side for me as well LC... I thought maybe I missed something on growing her but if you having the same result I think maybe Garden of Green is to blame. Great smoke though not super fire or anything but definitely some good mids.

LoudCountryBAMF

Whenever you have some space most def pop that bean of RG you got because she absolutely grows like a honey badger(don't give a FUCK lol) and is strong and tasty... Sweet/sour lemmon with a hint of cacao powder/coffee on the exhale. I think my first attempt at a "pollen chuck" will be getting her preggers with Jawa Pie(if it turns out to be a Male) or I might go HAM and try reversing her with some CS I got off Amazon.
View attachment 89300
Did you reverse that gorilla? I got mine but not popped yet. But if you got pollen....

Did you reverse that gorilla? I got mine but not popped yet. But if you got pollen....
I am working up a 3 f2 cuts of her right now and they have all kicked it root down so I have pulled their air stone and will just let them idle while I work up a few AD X AC cuts. I have no idea if Gorilla will reverse worth a shit but Ima try. Adub on the other hand H says reverses great so hopefully between the 2 of them I get some pollen on my first attempt at trying reversing 2 full plants.
i-hope-this-works.jpg.

LoudCountryBAMF

I am working up a 3 f2 cuts of her right now and they have all kicked it root down so I have pulled their air stone and will just let them idle while I work up a few AD X AC cuts. I have no idea if Gorilla will reverse worth a shit but Ima try. Adub on the other hand H says reverses great so hopefully between the 2 of them I get some pollen on my first attempt at trying reversing 2 full plants.
View attachment 90718.
You said cs. Are you ready for the cs spray schedule? Its way more intense than using sts.

The suggested harvest window(8-10 wks) from RQS has just opened for Gorilla as she is on D56 of flower. Peyote is chugging along and looking good on D52F. I think I am going to take down some under stuff off of Gorilla and do an incremental harvest just to see what effect if any it will have on her main colas which I am going to let get nice and ripe.
RG D56F PF D52F C.jpg
RG D56F PF D52F.jpgRG D56F PF D52F C.jpgPF Cola D52F.jpg

Day 63 of flower for what remains of Royal Gorilla from my incremental harvest experiment. I have 2 bags of sugar leaves and popcorn chilling in the freezer(should make for a KILLER bubble run) and a small jar of decent sized nugs. Her show colas are indeed back building and ripening up nicely. I really like all the extra air flow getting to her and I also really like the fact that this kinda splits up the work of taking down a whole plant at once.
RG D63F PF D59F.JPG

LoudCountryBAMF

Day 63 of flower for what remains of Royal Gorilla from my incremental harvest experiment. I have 2 bags of sugar leaves and popcorn chilling in the freezer(should make for a KILLER bubble run) and a small jar of decent sized nugs. Her show colas are indeed back building and ripening up nicely. I really like all the extra air flow getting to her and I also really like the fact that this kinda splits up the work of taking down a whole plant at once.
View attachment 93322
I'm in the middle of harvesting a bunch of plants too...i just bought a bowl trimmer... not risentek like @Meatman but we'll see...