Royal Gorilla & Peyote Forum have gone to flower.

You give it a shot? I'm gonna make my solution this week...
All my gorilla cuts got mulched as I just don't have enough room right now to attempt reversing anything... I do have a AD X AC B cut that is coming up strong as well as your Future #1 cut with space about to open up in a 3 X 3. BUT I think Jawa Pie is actually a female and Acapulco Gold and a Colombian Jack would also do very nicely there. I NEED MORE ROOM GOD DAMN IT! :LOL:

Day 64 for Royal Gorilla and day 60 for Peyote Forum and this is the last pic of them in the light. 12 hrs dark and then harvest and a quick tent reset. I got a female Jawa Pie(Fuck Yerp!) and Colombian Jack begging for more light and they are going to get it tonight.
RG D64F PF D60F Last Pic.JPG

LoudCountryBAMF

All my gorilla cuts got mulched as I just don't have enough room right now to attempt reversing anything... I do have a AD X AC B cut that is coming up strong as well as your Future #1 cut with space about to open up in a 3 X 3. BUT I think Jawa Pie is actually a female and Acapulco Gold and a Colombian Jack would also do very nicely there. I NEED MORE ROOM GOD DAMN IT! :LOL:
Dude, you gotta try 6 or 9 plants in your 3x3! I'm sort of loving my 4x4 right now....

LoudCountryBAMF

Actually I think I am going to run 4 plants in the 3 X 3 this run just to see how it goes... If I ever get bored and mount my box fan on the roof of the tent then maybe I will try 6. :cool:
The whole calculation of 4 colas per sqft/plant is spot on....
I was trying different combinations, 4,6,8. And 6 seems fine 4 seems perfect and 8 seems too much... just saying, i was skeptical but it's working well...20210607_131302.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The whole calculation of 4 colas per sqft/plant is spot on....
I was trying different combinations, 4,6,8. And 6 seems fine 4 seems perfect and 8 seems too much... just saying, i was skeptical but it's working well..
I have been doing the 4-cola per plant thing for a while for several reasons. Easy for the plant to support and make fat. It doesn't take long to get them ready to flip. It's you waiting on the plant to be mature instead of waiting to fill a scrog or something. And you can easily keep it within the diameter of whatever pot you use. So if you can fit a pot, you can fit a plant. After that it's just a question of airflow.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Actually I think I am going to run 4 plants in the 3 X 3 this run just to see how it goes... If I ever get bored and mount my box fan on the roof of the tent then maybe I will try 6. :cool:
My tents are 3.5' x 3.5' and that extra square footage makes a difference. If you are in 5 gallon pots, 4 in a 3x3 sounds full. If you are not in 5gal or bigger I would think about it. If you are going to give them the room to grow, give them the means to do so :)