Rooted n playin with fire.

Rooted

Plant whisperer
These are the only 2 clones of e pupil i have left that rooted. I think the issue is she gets hard woodlike branches quick. Not green flexible shoots to cut. I have to get clones from one of these to root. IMAG1154.jpg

Rooted

Plant whisperer
These are the only 2 clones of e pupil i have left that rooted. I think the issue is she gets hard woodlike branches quick. Not green flexible shoots to cut. I have to get clones from one of these to root. View attachment 37094
But you can see even on these tiny clones the branches like wood. I think thats the issue. I got to catch green shoots n cut em b4 they get woodlike.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Ok so after some reading i will not be going in there today. Im gonna order this stuff n collect all the pollen n hit clones at same time. View attachment 35060
When you find that thing too small, a "trim bin" is a good replacement, or a roll of 120m mesh and make a big one.
I stapled that stuff to a wood frame.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Yeah im hoping they get some weight. Theres debate as to more tops equalling smaller colas overall. I think im gonna get some spears not donkey colas but itll still be the same smoke momma put out before. I had lights almost 30 inches away. I moved em to 18 a day ago.
What I have found is that it's not the number of tops, but the amount of junk on the lower branches of each top. The more lower limbs/sprouts you trim off the main cola the bigger each top will get.

Rooted

Plant whisperer
What I have found is that it's not the number of tops, but the amount of junk on the lower branches of each top. The more lower limbs/sprouts you trim off the main cola the bigger each top will get.
Yeah i been trying to trim all t rex arms underneath she just got sooo much to defoliate i fear doing too much at once n stalling her. I think she already behind schedule. But i do have to get more cleared up for airflow too.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
For what it's worth, I prune the shoots continually through veg, like every watering. Since I already know I am pruning them, as soon as a lower sprout gets its own nodes it's gone. I leave all the fan leaves though, no lolli-popping.

I do that until after I flip, and don't stop until I see pistils, then I let it go.