Rooted n playin with fire.

Rooted

Plant whisperer
Ok so after some reading i will not be going in there today. Im gonna order this stuff n collect all the pollen n hit clones at same time. Screenshot_20191211-090819.pngScreenshot_20191211-090841.png got to bake some flour too. I guess ill mix w flour wrap in parchment paper put 1dry pack per tub. Only put enough in each tub to dust things once. And freeze it

Rooted

Plant whisperer
Ok so tonight i will be suiting up n going in. My pollen gear will all be here today. Gonna bake some flour n set everything up before hand that way once in the iso area i do not need to come out for anything til its done n hes chopped n bagged. So pics are gonna mostly be the male and seed mothering clones.
Heres more big momma for now. Shes little over 20 days in now. Im thinking ive got to lower the lights. Shes not reaching into them like i expected. Lights are 2-3ft off the canopy. Its 600true watts of cob n hlg board but i think it needs to be little closer. First one should be overhead. IMAG1102.jpgIMAG1103.jpgIMAG1101.jpg
Tonight i will take pics step by step of my first pollen collection and creation of my strains. So eta to impregnation 10 hrs. Will be saving pollen in the jars with a 1g drypak in each jars. Jars are 3g makeup jars screw on lids. Im hoping i dont dust the whole room

But i kind of expect it to get everywhere. I know water supposedly kills it. So after im done i guess i will spray a lot of water in the air to hopefully trap pollen floating around before i reopen the iso door.

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
Ok 3 clones to be hit. Green pot is mass medicals e pupil. Theirs test 28% mine idk its up there.
Black pots are usefuls blueberries n chocolate. Nitice the growth difference over my e keeper clone. The bb n choc crushing it. But all good. Theyre all flipped 12/12 soon about 3days ago. Not looking for 1000 seeds. View attachment 33621
love the paint cans I have them in my tent as well lol fucking awesome dude (y)
I will be watching myself looking good ✌

Rooted

Plant whisperer
Ok so they got pollen today. Im leaving em in isolation for few days with tge pollen on em. I made 6jars to save. Directions say cut up to 5to 1 flour to pollen. I cut about 3to 1 but also have dry packs in each little jar. So today is the conception date of
Breath of the beast
And bb n choc x tiramisuV2 View attachment 35466View attachment 35467View attachment 35468View attachment 35470
This is what i used. Pollen collection box
Flour baked for hours to be dry dry.
Little makeup jars w/drypaks in em put em in freezer

Attachments

Rooted

Plant whisperer
Babies pissed off. Theyll be ok n blowing up soon. View attachment 35036
Same babies. Will get flipped in prob 2weeks maybe little sooner. Thet got to fit in 4x4 plot. Big dumb indica leaves are on my ogk crosses. They stand out. If they dont herm they produce a lemon gas ogk fire.
They were made by (a hermied
Wifi alien og x gg4x pp) that pollenated a blotto ogk female i had.
They just have to be watched week 2-5
I watch em all anyways. Im not worried. They wont sneak up on me. But soon ill figure where i want to flower these. Ill be putting some bb n choc clones to the program soon too
Im holding on the wedding cake n wedfing cake og cause i want to work them a bit n make more seed out of em instead of just blowing my 7total seeds of cakes. Heres them sad plants couple days after haircut n drowning. IMAG1130.jpg
I got to flip these soon if i want to keep in 1 gallon pots.

Rooted

Plant whisperer
So due to my job I've got a lot of green soap. Are you diluting it and how are you using it?
Yup i dilute it like i would in spray for tattooing. A little bit makes water real slippery n soapy so i use like a capful per sprayer bottle. But it kills everything except the plants. I thought it would dry leaves up. Nope. Conditions n makes em soft. I found out how effective it was battling broad mites with 3rooms in rotation. They never made it to the flower room but plants made it just fine.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Yup i dilute it like i would in spray for tattooing. A little bit makes water real slippery n soapy so i use like a capful per sprayer bottle. But it kills everything except the plants. I thought it would dry leaves up. Nope. Conditions n makes em soft. I found out how effective it was battling broad mites with 3rooms in rotation. They never made it to the flower room but plants made it just fine.
Okay. I'm a piercer actually so I use it quite regularly and dilute it about 50% for my regular use at work. Did you know it works as a shampoo? Not that I would but it is interesting to know as an option. What size spray bottle are you using for the mixture?