Rooted n playin with fire.

Rooted

Plant whisperer

Rooted

Plant whisperer
Also the clones are jumping but still not flowering. I think i see first pistils in the branches but no flower yet. They need to flower already. Black pots are cuts of my keeper female of @Useful seeds blueberries n chocolate.
The green pot is a cut from big momma , my keeper of
Mass medical strains Epupil
IMAG1067.jpg

Rooted

Plant whisperer
I wasnt going to go in the isolation area today but i just needed to triple check n make sure no loose ends. He was hungry again. Hes officially dangerous now.
TiramisuV2 dank matter genetics
My fire breathing dragon ( I hope lol) IMAG1070.jpg
Its going down. The results will both be considered polyhybrids. P1s
My goal is 50 healthy seeds from each cross to hunt through for keepers. Then may go further idk. See what it is.

Rooted

Plant whisperer
Ok so my root riots n 6cells showed up so i can clone more. E will not root for me in anything but these plugs IMAG1073.jpg
And the clones i put in flower are starting to flower finally(only been a week) I also moved them carefully to 1gal fabric pots. Theyre just for seed. IMAG1074.jpg good thing cause he is definately lethal now. IMAG1080.jpgIMAG1079.jpgIMAG1078.jpg

Rosinallday

Super Active Member
Ok did not go in isolation area today all though i want to collect the pollen im just minimizing contact. Clones gave budsites but i think its still too early for my goal of at least 50 seeds each clone. View attachment 34868View attachment 34869
Experienced breeders? Should i wait or?
Pollinate around day 20 of flower for best results. Try to keep the male alive but separate. Frozen pollin is a gamble.

Rooted

Plant whisperer
Pollinate around day 20 of flower for best results. Try to keep the male alive but separate. Frozen pollin is a gamble.
Ok i got him in isolation. He will keep kickin more n more right. Cause clones only a week in. But come from mature plants
Plan was wait til clones good to go then im gonna lay down tray n bump the buds into the pollen sacs catching the pollen on tray to try saving it.

Rosinallday

Super Active Member
Ok i got him in isolation. He will keep kickin more n more right. Cause clones only a week in. But come from mature plants
Plan was wait til clones good to go then im gonna lay down tray n bump the buds into the pollen sacs catching the pollen on tray to try saving it.
Yeah the male should just keep going for a while. Painting fresh pollin on ur buds work good. Be careful if ur only wanting to do a few buds that pollin will get all over everything.

Rooted

Plant whisperer
Yeah the male should just keep going for a while. Painting fresh pollin on ur buds work good. Be careful if ur only wanting to do a few buds that pollin will get all over everything.
Yeah hes in iso area . Im sacrificing the clones to seed is how i planned it. I was gonna rub tge buds on pollen sacs n leave tgem together couple days. Then collect what pollen i can. Chop male n wash clones to put em back in flower room.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Ok did not go in isolation area today all though i want to collect the pollen im just minimizing contact. Clones gave budsites but i think its still too early for my goal of at least 50 seeds each clone. View attachment 34868View attachment 34869
Experienced breeders? Should i wait or?
I wait until the bud is formed and the size of a large peanut to pollenate ( if I am doing a branch pollination ) , If natural pollination the plant takes care of it for You with minimal airflow.

Rosinallday

Super Active Member
Yeah hes in iso area . Im sacrificing the clones to seed is how i planned it. I was gonna rub tge buds on pollen sacs n leave tgem together couple days. Then collect what pollen i can. Chop male n wash clones to put em back in flower room.
Good plan you can also dust them with the male pollin. Just don't go into ur flower room after u handle the male, should be fine.

Rooted

Plant whisperer
On second thought. I wanted these crosses. Im not gonna half ass it.
Good plan you can also dust them with the male pollin. Just don't go into ur flower room after u handle the male, should be fine.
Ok yeah i spray myself down with water especially shoes on the way out the iso room. Then i leave the house immediately . Its last stop whenever i open that room. I take care of the other rooms first. Flower is in tent n sealed box in one room. With doir. Then the iso room has door and i have a 6mil plastic temp wall up too before the door.

Rooted

Plant whisperer
On second thought. I wanted these crosses. Im not gonna half ass it.
Ok yeah i spray myself down with water especially shoes on the way out the iso room. Then i leave the house immediately . Its last stop whenever i open that room. I take care of the other rooms first. Flower is in tent n sealed box in one room. With doir. Then the iso room has door and i have a 6mil plastic temp wall up too before the door.
So its 6 mils plastic 2 doors n a tent it has to go through. Hope thats good.and a hallway