Rollitup users threatening to snitch

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
I mostly agree with you, but with 'niggers' 'jews' 'libtards' 'trumptards' in the last few posts, for how long? Point me to a political thread over a month long anywhere where people on opposites sides have fostered peace love and understanding.

I'm not moderating that crap any longer. Y'all want it, have at it.
I agree. We all have our opinions, but racism and politics should stay out of growing forums. Really just to avoid the "white supremacist! hate speech! weed forum found" headlines. I fully expect this place to grow and become brighter on the map as it does. Let's keep this what we all want. Good people growing killer buds. Lest we fall into the exact hole we crawled out of in the beginning.

Last edited:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I deleted some posts and locked another thread today. I'd like to see some actions taken by other mods @other mods. I don't like being the heavy, but I do feel it's necessary for all the reasons @Hotwired lists, and then some - some mod support on this would let me know if I'm on my own on this issue.

I understand that it's hard not to respond to someone's political statement when you feel just the opposite. And the OP doesn't like being contradicted, and then there you go. The solution is easy in theory, but difficult in practice because we live in volatile times - next time you feel tempted to post 'politics', find a good reason not to. What better than to preserve the 'good people getting along' mantra so many people here like to brag about.

View attachment 41562
^^^ This. Find a reason to NOT post about politics here.

Facebook is really bad. I almost don’t go there anymore because a lot of my friends only post political shit, and it’s depressing as hell.

One of my New Year’s resolutions was to stop posting about politics.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
^^^ This. Find a reason to NOT post about politics here.

Facebook is really bad. I almost don’t go there anymore because a lot of my friends only post political shit, and it’s depressing as hell.

One of my New Year’s resolutions was to stop posting about politics.
If You see Me post about politics in future I authorize You to post a full page shot of Maxine Waters and Rush Limbaugh grinding on top of a park bench in my grow Journal, short of castration I can think of no worse punishment.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I agree on the no political post. I argue with the wife constantly about it cause she loves politics and I hate it. I don't see the point in deleting or banning people over it. Just reply ban them from the thread and move on. Snitches or threatening to snitch is a mandatory ban for life. No questions asked. Posting anyone's personal info is the same. Someone that takes the time to go on amazon and screenshot someone's name is asking to point the feds into the right direction. We here DO NOT have to cooperate with Jack shit but amazon might hand over that info with no problem. I would destroy the server before I let any grower get assed up over some bullshit. Than to see a mod on another forum literally stand beside that shit and think it is ok. WTF.

THAN that turd acts like they are a big forum but in reality if you look at the member list compared to ours as active members on the board the numbers aren't that far apart. Especially considering the percentage of those users only contribute to toke n talk and politics sections. The growing threads over there are worthless. Pound for pound the scale of growers here compared to there is not even a no contest. This place is killin it.

Saboo the Shaman

Really Active Member
I agree with @Amos Otis
Political shit has no place here and shouldnt be allowed anywhere on the site-even in the "kitchen sink". Theres just too many other available outlets to feel the need to express ones political views on a cannabis forum. It does nothing but create division, hard feelings, and dickhead cliques.
There shouldnt be any politics in Paradise, but this isnt my site so.....
If this place becomes political, I'm gone. Like Red says, there's lots of other places for that bullshit.

This is similar to working construction. You are thrown together with people of many different backgrounds because of a common purpose. If you stick to the purpose things go well. I can and have worked alongside some people that I could not spend 2 seconds with away from work because of views they hold, yet we can kick ass together on the job. We can trust each other with our lives .

This place is for growers and breeders of cannabis. That is its primary purpose.

We are from different countries, we have different political views, we are different religions, etc, etc, etc. If we want, there will always be something to fight about. That is easy to do.

It will be interesting to see if we the members are strong enough to not take the easy way. There is a massive amount of experence and talent here. Do you want to benefit from that talent, or piss it away fighting about shit that didn't belong here in the first place?

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
I left trollitup because there was nothing you could post over there that didn't involve someone degrading you in one fashion or another. Not just politics but pretty much anything would cause a shitfest. Has there been a post that hasn't had Unclebuck chiming in and starting a troll war? It's sad , there is alot of good info there but there may be 100 page thread you want to read but have to through 90 pages of troll shit to get to the end.
Lmao..you remember cherry 2000 the movie? All you need is one part to fix your sexy cherry but you have to go through a post apocalyptic waste land of some seriously fucked up individuals trying to kill your ass to get it...not worth it in my opinion. But that robot was damn sexy!!

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I agree with @Amos Otis
Political shit has no place here and shouldnt be allowed anywhere on the site-even in the "kitchen sink". Theres just too many other available outlets to feel the need to express ones political views on a cannabis forum. It does nothing but create division, hard feelings, and dickhead cliques.
There shouldnt be any politics in Paradise, but this isnt my site so.....
I love it. There’s “no Politics in Paradise”

You coined it my dude.

I never saw any of this stuff over there, only went for info cuz there are tons and tons of useful threads. But I always hated posting any questions over there because for each solid answer you got, you got 10 more off topic dickheads wanting to argue over the color of the sky.

I’ve posted more here in a few weeks than I did there in years bcuz of all the trolling bullshit. This place rocks, let’s keep it that way.

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Overgrow is a data-mining/stealing shitshow.
Gypsy Nirvana is a chav asshole that I wouldn't trust to tell me the time.
Not at all surprised to hear RIU is run by assholes.

There are exceptions, but in my experience, most successful companies are not run by good people. The mindset of putting $ over morality is not something everyone can achieve.
You obviously don’t have a lot of experience with successful companies. As a vc, I can say that’s isn’t true, and there are a lot more successful companies than the big ones you’re thinking of if this is your opinion.

Saboo the Shaman

Really Active Member
You obviously don’t have a lot of experience with successful companies. As a vc, I can say that’s isn’t true, and there are a lot more successful companies than the big ones you’re thinking of if this is your opinion.
Please don't make assumptions about my experiences.
State your opinion, state your beliefs, but don't tell me what is obvious about me when you know nothing about me.

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Please don't make assumptions about my experiences.
State your opinion, state your beliefs, but don't tell me what is obvious about me when you know nothing about me.
I invest in companies for a living. I can say factually from the blanket statement you made about company executives, that is incorrect, that you lack experience with people running successful businesses. It’s not an assumption, its an observation based on my actual experience with what you’re talking about. Not trying to be a dick, but what you said, was incorrect and you should probably look into it a bit more before publicly posting incorrect, inexperienced, uneducated, or ignorant info.

I didn’t state that your opinion is wrong, because it’s an opinion and that isn’t how it works. I stated you lack experience in what you’re talking about based on the fact that I DO have a LOT of experience with successful businesses and work in the industry you were speaking of specifically.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Seems like somebody wanted to start a thread or two in politics for shock value and I gave you some. I think its stupid anyway to even discuss politics on a canna forum, but when you start nonsensical threads for attention seeking, even if it is your opinion, per the war, etc. you get what you get. I thought the kitchen sink was more for arguements or conflicts on THIS board, etc, not in general, and canna related, more or less. I dont' want to negate anything this board has gotten, but between the secret boys club behind the scenes and idiotic threads started just for attention, well, they got some attention, lol. But it does go to show how divided people are these days. Sorry for the N word usage, seems like I made my point, someone wanted some attention, they got it. Hate doin things like that, but see some silly questions being asked over and over here, nobody will use a search feature or do any research and half the time it seems like beginning growers, lolol. But at any rate, wanted to make a point, knew some would be offended, but the results were what I wanted. Kitchen sink is for the site problems, not your opinions of the world. Not intended for the experienced growers, compassionate folks doing good things here. Just that new wave of attention seekers. One last thing, my trading days are over here, my last trade I got 4 bullshit strains, two CBD strains, of four seeds each. for about 50 value beans, as I thought needed genetics instead they are farming and trading beans, etc. That shit won't happen again. And thanks to all the generous folks that HAVE reciprocated me fairly and without insult. Greatly appreciated. So sorry for the full moon, but a point was made. Sorry mods. And blue ripper and blue harley guy can suck a dick, lmfao.

Baron

Really Active Member
Thanks @Heisenbeans for the info, knowledge is power. My opinion on this is that, Blessed are the peace makers for they shall inherit the earth !!! So I say let’s all inherit the earth and all the beautiful green things that she gives us. Smoke-Em if you’ve got them, chill and enjoy what we have here, it’s awesome,✌

Seems like somebody wanted to start a thread or two in politics for shock value and I gave you some. I think its stupid anyway to even discuss politics on a canna forum, but when you start nonsensical threads for attention seeking, even if it is your opinion, per the war, etc. you get what you get. I thought the kitchen sink was more for arguements or conflicts on THIS board, etc, not in general, and canna related, more or less. I dont' want to negate anything this board has gotten, but between the secret boys club behind the scenes and idiotic threads started just for attention, well, they got some attention, lol. But it does go to show how divided people are these days. Sorry for the N word usage, seems like I made my point, someone wanted some attention, they got it. Hate doin things like that, but see some silly questions being asked over and over here, nobody will use a search feature or do any research and half the time it seems like beginning growers, lolol. But at any rate, wanted to make a point, knew some would be offended, but the results were what I wanted. Kitchen sink is for the site problems, not your opinions of the world. Not intended for the experienced growers, compassionate folks doing good things here. Just that new wave of attention seekers. One last thing, my trading days are over here, my last trade I got 4 bullshit strains, two CBD strains, of four seeds each. for about 50 value beans, as I thought needed genetics instead they are farming and trading beans, etc. That shit won't happen again. And thanks to all the generous folks that HAVE reciprocated me fairly and without insult. Greatly appreciated. So sorry for the full moon, but a point was made. Sorry mods. And blue ripper and blue harley guy can suck a dick, lmfao.
The first two sentences I understood. After that I have no idea what Bod is talking about. I probably missed the memo :alien: