Rollitup users threatening to snitch

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I wasn't offended. I was disappointed. But hey...you got what you wanted...congrats on that.
I don't see why certain terms get people so worked up, My understanding is that one of the terms used isn't racially exclusive . It wasn't used in a malicious way , more to prove a point , but I guess I am the last person to be an expert on Social graces. I don't think He meant to offend or hurt any feelings, He isn't that type of Person from what I know of Him .

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I don't see why certain terms get people so worked up, My understanding is that one of the terms used isn't racially exclusive . It wasn't used in a malicious way , more to prove a point , but I guess I am the last person to be an expert on Social graces. I don't think He meant to offend or hurt any feelings, He isn't that type of Person from what I know of Him .
I've interacted and traded w/ @Bodyne for quite some time, and always thought well of him. Still do. That's why I chose the word 'disappointed'.

Because I've had so many orders of over medium eggs cooked perfectly at Waffle House, I'm disappointed when they're not. Not offended. Not hurt. I still patronize the place. There's a parallel there.

Also, it's pretty cool to see 100% stated agreement w/ @HydroRed 's anti politics in paradise post, and there's been some talk about a Brisco County, Jr reboot.

1578940314188.png

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Capt Chesapeake spread some rumors and lies .You can ban him for trolling and spreading lies on the shoreline thread.
Man it was a few messages between you two and he even admitted to making mistakes during the whole debacle between you two, let’s not go around trying to get people banned because of personal grudges or some shit. Y’all had a disagreement now it’s over been over for some time now too

Shoreline

Man it was a few messages between you two and he even admitted to making mistakes during the whole debacle between you two, let’s not go around trying to get people banned because of personal grudges or some shit. Y’all had a disagreement now it’s over been over for some time now too
I'm not talking about mistakes. I'm talking about lies, rumors and trolling. I'm glad he apologized to you but I haven't seen an apology.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Chump don't even deny he's a rat and supports other fellow rats. What a piece of shit. I personally think his tranny ass is the owner and uncle buck in the same person. What better way to get all his points across without looking like a total douche.
No worries. Well take all there refugees and the only members left over there will be complete cocksuckers. Screenshot_20200113-141205_Samsung Internet.jpg

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Site owner = Luis Marquez , I mean UncleLikesSomeCock , guaranteed, no way You can dox and threaten to narc on people and not get banned unless You own the site. He has been slamming People along with His alter ego UncleBaldPrick in ways that would get You right fucked up on the street , Fuck that place and fuck PotRoast aka Rolly's bitch ass. .

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Site owner = Luis Marquez , I mean UncleLikesSomeCock , guaranteed, no way You can dox and threaten to narc on people and not get banned unless You own the site. He has been slamming People along with His alter ego UncleBaldPrick in ways that would get You right fucked up on the street , Fuck that place and fuck PotRoast aka Rolly's bitch ass. .
I thought Subcool started RIU?

Hellmudd bones

Seems like somebody wanted to start a thread or two in politics for shock value and I gave you some. I think its stupid anyway to even discuss politics on a canna forum, but when you start nonsensical threads for attention seeking, even if it is your opinion, per the war, etc. you get what you get. I thought the kitchen sink was more for arguements or conflicts on THIS board, etc, not in general, and canna related, more or less. I dont' want to negate anything this board has gotten, but between the secret boys club behind the scenes and idiotic threads started just for attention, well, they got some attention, lol. But it does go to show how divided people are these days. Sorry for the N word usage, seems like I made my point, someone wanted some attention, they got it. Hate doin things like that, but see some silly questions being asked over and over here, nobody will use a search feature or do any research and half the time it seems like beginning growers, lolol. But at any rate, wanted to make a point, knew some would be offended, but the results were what I wanted. Kitchen sink is for the site problems, not your opinions of the world. Not intended for the experienced growers, compassionate folks doing good things here. Just that new wave of attention seekers. One last thing, my trading days are over here, my last trade I got 4 bullshit strains, two CBD strains, of four seeds each. for about 50 value beans, as I thought needed genetics instead they are farming and trading beans, etc. That shit won't happen again. And thanks to all the generous folks that HAVE reciprocated me fairly and without insult. Greatly appreciated. So sorry for the full moon, but a point was made. Sorry mods. And blue ripper and blue harley guy can suck a dick, lmfao.
What just happened? Have no idea wtf is happening?