Rollitup Snitch List

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I find trying to explain freedom to most people pretty frustrating. Most people don't realize that a private business firing a person for something they say *is* exercising their rights and it's only the government that needs to protect your right to freedom of speech. For some reason, people often think that government protections apply to private businesses in the same manner, forcing the business to support the free speech of their employees. It's weird and I think maybe narcissistic, because they think it's everyone's job to protect their rights. It's all about them and nobody else. Nope, but this is what happens when when civics is removed from classrooms for thirty years.
Firing a person for what they say isn’t the problem. Actively destroying the livelihood of people you don’t like, for things they said over a decade ago, is more of what I’m talking about.

D

Deleted member 60

RIU is sure a fun place, huh? But hey...what other pot forum membership comes with a free tube if Vaseline? (OK...PH also does this but there you get KY)

Last edited by a moderator:

Diskokobaja

^^^Your post oozes maturity and tolerance.

You're talking about this.....?

"Short answer - if you want to have a dick and pretend you're a chick - whatever.
If you want them to make it a law that I have to believe the "chick-with-a-dick" is normal and must be accepted as a new standard - piss off.

You be you - but if you want me to change who I am to accomodate you - you have mental issues."

Is that even a realistic thing? How could a law be written such that you have to believe something? Are you sure this isn't getting worked up over a non-existent scenario?
[/QUOT
YES.. Dont push your distorted agenda like sometbing normal.. And stop insulting commmon sense there sre o ly 2 genders!
Let me stir some s here. Like lgbt.. I REALLY dont give a f.. About those people, but That isnt normal and stop pushing agenda that it is.
Riu lift my slow web ban..
I will keep out of politics there.

cedew

I don't really care what people "push", because I can't control other people, nor would I want to. All I can control is myself, in which case, everyone can push whatever they want and I'll just ignore it if I don't like it. What I won't do is complain about other people pushing things, because that's just pushing the opposing view and I try not to do the same things that I complain about. I think there's even a word for it.

cedew

If I posted anything unwanted or too obnoxious in here, please feel free to delete. It was too much of a digression anyway.

D

Deleted member 60

Funny how when folks shit on posts here.... their name shows up right next to the pile of shit.

cedew

Are you posting that to make fun of websites like that, or because you bought into the content? It's hilarious either way, just not sure if we're laughing with you, orrrrrrrr......something else.

Streetpro09

Tester
Are you posting that to make fun of websites like that, or because you bought into the content? It's hilarious either way, just not sure if we're laughing with you, orrrrrrrr......something else.
Do you think that this camp mentioned in the article doesn't exist or.......?

cedew

Do you think that this camp mentioned in the article doesn't exist or.......?
Hahaha, congrats, someone found a gay guy that is an idiot. It's groundbreaking. So is he trying to use that story as a representation of all gay guys, or thought it would be fun to show a meaningless isolated incident, or is he just mad because they wouldn't let him in? Which game is he not playing while telling people not to play the game?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Hahaha, congrats, someone found a gay guy that is an idiot. It's groundbreaking. So is he trying to use that story as a representation of all gay guys, or thought it would be fun to show a meaningless isolated incident, or is he just mad because they wouldn't let him in? Which game is he not playing while telling people not to play the game?
I didn’t read the article, but I think it’s probably just pointing out that some progressives try to destroy the livelihood of other progressives who are not progressive enough for their liking (what happened to Jordan Peterson is a great example of this). People on the far right do the same, to conservatives who don’t measure up to their liking, but I think it’s more common to see that happen with politicians than the general public.

cedew

I hate these labels. Progressive, gradual development, okay, sounds fine. Liberal, open to new ideas, well....being open to a new idea isn't synonymous with accepting every new idea, also sounds fine. Conservative, wanting to make things last, that sounds fine too. When people complain about any of them, what they're actually complaining about is something else.

Ya let's post about progressives, gays and trans in an RIU snitch thread cause they be all gay and talkin' like girls over @ RIU. Cool beans :rolleyes::cautious: