Rollitup Snitch List

I'm Irish, so mine is like a billy club when I'm excited, and a thimble when I'm not. :ROFLMAO:
How the fuck does it go from a thimble to a billy club? 😲

You got a fucking air pump or a magic mirror?

I can see Tree on a date.........................takes off pants...............chick lolz.........................wait baby wait it gets really big!! Waits a minute...................SEE?!! chick lolz again.............................sweetie it's still the same size. Tree sighs :alien:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
How the fuck does it go from a thimble to a billy club? 😲

You got a fucking air pump or a magic mirror?

I can see Tree on a date.........................takes off pants...............chick lolz.........................wait baby wait it gets really big!! Waits a minute...................SEE?!! chick lolz again.............................sweetie it's still the same size. Tree sighs :alien:
I must have a good blood supply because I don't pass out when it grows.

Diskokobaja

Ehhh yes and no. What are your thoughts on standing on a street corner and flipping everyone off all day? It's 100% legal and 100% your right, but it's obviously rude, so does that mean something must be done about it, or is it just someone exercising their rights in an annoying way and it's up to everyone else to go about their business? Because that's all cancel culture, or the woke movement, or gender whatever, is....it's just people exercising their rights in a manner that irritates you. Is that to imply that you want their rights removed? Or should you just go on about your day?
Look what h.a.f wrote under your post... I mean every word of it..

18B

Master of Mayhem
Banned
See it's like this...this is a free market society...any work I do..is because I want to or you have paid me enough to do so.
So...let's say your electrical panel burned up on you because the neutral/ground on your SEC cable was loose...now I show up to give you a bid to do the repair...most stupid leftists in my area are very proud and like to show it...so when I see that Joe Briben sign in your garage...that $2750.00 job just went to $5500.00.
See how that works...
BLM sign
Democrat sign
Stupid sign
You all get that rate and pay it...or just call NoHabloPablos Electrical Service and he will come make sure your house burns down.
It is as simple as that.
If you are a chick with a dick or whatever...GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE you fuckin FREAK...I got no time and no sympathy for your stupid shit.

cedew

^^^Your post oozes maturity and tolerance.

Look what h.a.f wrote under your post... I mean every word of it..
You're talking about this.....?

"Short answer - if you want to have a dick and pretend you're a chick - whatever.
If you want them to make it a law that I have to believe the "chick-with-a-dick" is normal and must be accepted as a new standard - piss off.

You be you - but if you want me to change who I am to accomodate you - you have mental issues."

Is that even a realistic thing? How could a law be written such that you have to believe something? Are you sure this isn't getting worked up over a non-existent scenario?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Is that even a realistic thing? How could a law be written such that you have to believe something? Are you sure this isn't getting worked up over a non-existent scenario?
There are people that have had careers ruined because they didn't bow to the woke-God. Dude with the bakery that served gays in his store daily, but refused to bake a cake for a gay wedding. Big difference in being tolerant of something, and being asked to actively support/participate in it. Again - an example - of many. Look up how many people are getting shit because they won't use whatever pronouns the freak wants you to call them.

cedew

That's a separate thing. You were talking about making a law. How could a law be created to make you believe something?

As for careers being ruined, if private businesses want to fire people, what do you propose? A law that forces employers to keep employees they don't want?

Just to be clear, I'm not talking about what I "want", only the way it must be. I don't want cancel culture and I don't think it's a symptom of a healthy society, but I do think it's a symptom of a free society and as I said before, freedom is not synonymous with kindness, nor things you/I like. It just is.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
As for careers being ruined, if private businesses want to fire people, what do you propose? A law that forces employers to keep employees they don't want?
You are aware that there are laws in many states that do exactly that, right? Employers can be sued for firing people that don't want to work with due to the employees beliefs. It's even illegal to choose one person to hire over another based on appearance or religious beliefs. We have a bunch of local coffee shops out here who's whole marketing campaign was everything pink and pretty young women serving the coffee in pink shirts and yoga pants. They were sued by the state attorney general for discrimination because people complained and said it seemed like they were discriminating against overweight and less pretty girls.

cedew

Oh yes, very aware. I wouldn't use the list of things that people sue for as a metric for what is right/wrong, though it is a good metric for reality.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Oh yes, very aware. I wouldn't use the list of things that people sue for as a metric for what is right/wrong, though it is a good metric for reality.
The company was not sued by a person, they were sued by the state, and I'm pretty sure they lost the lawsuit. The point I'm making is that people can be, and are, forced to comply to the ideologies of other people all the time.

cedew

I agree that there can be specific circumstances where a person may not get their way in that circumstance, yes that is true, but that's not the same as a law that makes it universally true. Like if an employer fires you because you were chewing gum in a meeting, that's not even remotely close to being able to say "it's illegal to chew gum in meetings", it just means you have to do it somewhere else.

cedew

I find trying to explain freedom to most people pretty frustrating. Most people don't realize that a private business firing a person for something they say *is* exercising their rights and it's only the government that needs to protect your right to freedom of speech. For some reason, people often think that government protections apply to private businesses in the same manner, forcing the business to support the free speech of their employees. It's weird and I think maybe narcissistic, because they think it's everyone's job to protect their rights. It's all about them and nobody else. Nope, but this is what happens when when civics is removed from classrooms for thirty years.