Roadkill Skunk-

bill203

Well it just happens I have 3 Balkh hashplants growing right now. Maybe we can use them to pheno hunt for RKS smell.
yeahman. anything with a strong oldschool smell im kind of looking for. Im from england so my knowledge on RKS is zero just never been a thing over here far as iknow. But ive always found it interesting hearing about it. makes are popular skunks sound tame as hell

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Just throwing this out their…….2008-2019 weed in my area had a whole nother level of dank smell…….everything had a very distinctive smell that was very easy to identify….. if he walking in the store walk past someone and you can tell oh they got granddaddy purple or platinum white Girl Scout cookies for super lemon skunk haze………that super lemon skunk haze to date, was the dankest smelling shit iv ever had……seen…..smelled…..in my life…….hands down……1 bowl would fuck up 4 seasoned all day every day pot heads……..thaaaaaaatttttt shit was fucking fire………the Indian rez around hear got some fire shit…..20-33% thc with paper trails backing it up……its still no where near the same ball game as that super lemon skunk haze that was floating around this area back in the day……….now a days I stick my nose in jars of weed my friends got from a dispensary or some guy selling chemed up pack weed,the rez…etc……..for what ever reason theirs no distinctive smell between them…..even though they all look diferent,bud structure is different, the color is different…….they all have the same EXACT underlining smell……no ones got shit like that anymore……blood lines are to diluted

PuffTheMagic

Super Active Member
blood lines are to diluted
It is not that the genetics are diluted, the skunk smell was bread out of the genetics... I forget who did this research, but the infamous Lambsbread landrace was fully sequenced and then compared to a bunch of new age strains. Most weed strains that exist today are literally missing large chunks of the cannabis genome. This is also why we have more issues with disease now.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
yeahman. anything with a strong oldschool smell im kind of looking for. Im from england so my knowledge on RKS is zero just never been a thing over here far as iknow. But ive always found it interesting hearing about it. makes are popular skunks sound tame as hell
We all know what real cheese smells like (I assume) but for countries without the skunk animal it's hard to describe. Muskrat? Ferret? I know there are some other rodents that have scent glands that are pretty foul, and skunk spray is that to the nth power. The term 'roadkill' is recent, probably to distinguish it from Sam the Skunkman's "Skunk" that wasn't skunky. It is that musk smell that denotes the skunk.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
I got a full yard of skunks, there's a den next to my basement window where they crawl out every night, a fox tried going in there once and stunk up my whole house for a week. Some cheesey plants have that acrid sulfur on your taste buds when you smell the jar kind of funk, just missing a bit of the necessary burning rankness that you want, I've got that on some cheesequake phenos, NYC rotting sewage and dead animal/cleaning chemicals. I'll see if the females are stable and make some s1's of the most egregious girls. Some of you might appreciate them. About 4 months out from that though.

PuffTheMagic

Super Active Member
just missing a bit of the necessary burning rankness that you want, I've got that on some cheesequake phenos, NYC rotting sewage and dead animal/cleaning chemicals
I don't know if rank or sewage is how I would describe a skunks smell. Funky cheese and rotting animals, sewage all make me want to gag. The smell of a skunk though I enjoy, will take in a deep sniff of it and savor it, lol.

indo00420

indo Lion
If you're still around I picked up a Kandahar Maruf Red cross from Family Tree seeds. Dagga Gardens seedbank. He has several crosses, and is doing a youtube series with some people growing them.
Hey, thanks for the note. Is the Red something you’re willing to share?

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
In your opinion, as you've tried the genuine article what's the closest thing to it that you've encountered?
i have'nt been in the , yhr inner circ
In your opinion, as you've tried the genuine article what's the closest thing to it that you've encountered?
after sku made exit stage left, nothing has been close in moho.it all went to pine after that.