Roadkill Skunk-

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Looking for some original roadkill skunk seeds from yesteryear, the unstepped on skunk by Sam Skunk, heard that BC Road kill is very close, The skunk we had in early 80s was rumored to have came via Canada, roadkill skunk seeds were made by the thousands someone has to be holding

indo00420

indo Lion
Looking for some original roadkill skunk seeds from yesteryear, the unstepped on skunk by Sam Skunk, heard that BC Road kill is very close, The skunk we had in early 80s was rumored to have came via Canada, roadkill skunk seeds were made by the thousands someone has to be holding
There was a skunk called Polecat by Sagamartha, it was all over Ontario, Canada at one point in the late 80s, early 90s.. it was pure skunk spray!

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I’m running the Blue Skies Vienna - Boss Pack now. Big range of phenos, some with a funk. Four weeks in, I’ll keep ya posted. I kept some males for seed production as well. Happy to share when they’re ready.
Oh that would be awesome Indo! had some skunk in 88-89 it came from Canada a friend brought some down I never knew or had the name for it I just called it skunk bud people ate it up.... It grew short and bushy 4-5ft had lots of med size buds

MAC99

Maruf Kandahar Red from Ace Seeds might be worth the shot..

“The buds are tight/dense and chunky loaded with offensive smelling resin which is absolutely unique on it’s own even though most of the plants in this population do carry smells which aren’t sweet but to experience a smell so offensive foul on a cannabis plant was extremely rare even amongst a gene pool full of foul smelling plants."

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
the kind you could smoke and 30 min. later people would walk away with eyes watering,in the liquar store

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
There was a skunk called Polecat by Sagamartha, it was all over Ontario, Canada at one point in the late 80s, early 90s.. it was pure skunk spray!
Never did know the real name of that skunk strain a grow friend scored some seeds back in early 80s and I ran with it for years kept breeding the skunkiest early finishers then I had kids and I mellowed for a spell and lost her...

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Maruf Kandahar Red from Ace Seeds might be worth the shot..

“The buds are tight/dense and chunky loaded with offensive smelling resin which is absolutely unique on it’s own even though most of the plants in this population do carry smells which aren’t sweet but to experience a smell so offensive foul on a cannabis plant was extremely rare even amongst a gene pool full of foul smelling plants."
Finito

MikeyDread

RKS, what a topic, fair to say the most sought after, the elusive unicorn, the lost ark. This was everywhere in CA, Hells Angels had it on lock, plus alot of small dudes were getting popped due to the smell, it slowly vanished!

@indo00420 Would love to know how they are coming along, I have followed quite close the whole mess that is Blue Skies Vienna, would be interested to hear or see anything your willing to share, blessings!

MikeyDread

I have heard of the HA OG but that's not what I mean..

I realize in my post I put CA...should have wrote CAN, all day smoker here.

Canada, Montreal HA in the 80's it didn't have a strain name just skunk, Jamaicans had Toronto with the pressed brick weed, HA, pushed them out, 86-89 by 92 it was all skunk 98 I owed the government a portion of my life, by 2000 I hit road and it was pretty much gone..

Last edited:

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
RKS, what a topic, fair to say the most sought after, the elusive unicorn, the lost ark. This was everywhere in CA, Hells Angels had it on lock, plus alot of small dudes were getting popped due to the smell, it slowly vanished!

@indo00420 Would love to know how they are coming along, I have followed quite close the whole mess that is Blue Skies Vienna, would be interested to hear or see anything your willing to share, blessings!
It was grown around a skunks natural habitat in rural areas. Smell didn't draw so much attention.
It's still out there.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
It was grown around a skunks natural habitat in rural areas. Smell didn't draw so much attention.
It's still out there.
We have areas in wet creek bottoms where skunk cabbage grows wild it's a great cover scent but took some looking to find an area that had skunk cabbage, enough sunlight and remote enough fishermen and the likes weren't walking around...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think it was all about the soil in the areas it was originally grown. Like if the same strain was grown elsewhere would eventually lose that aroma.

What is funny is hearing people in the UK (for example) saying they have it. They don't even have the animal on their islands. The smell is not familiar to them. There are LOTS of really offensive smells on weed that have zero to do with a skunk.

indo00420

indo Lion
I just finished running the BSV BOSS pack and 20 of Heisens Stardawg Corey regs.. the Stardawg had more skunk then the BSV BOSS pack all day long. The BOSS pack is an open pollination, all over the map, some mildly stinky stuff in there. No skunk at all. That’s about it, nothing special.

The Stardawg on the other hand had terps from skunk, garlic, cleaner, OG and soap. Beautiful stuff. You could easily find and work a line of skunk from them.