Reversing a female

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Also, the store bought silver mountain Cs works too. I got lazy and tired of making it with my homemade generator. So I bought the silver mountain brand and followed this guys instructions on 420 mag. 40 oz of cs solution for about $22.00.
Here is a snippet from dudes thread

Re: How to Make Feminized Seeds with Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro Mixing your 48 PPM Colloidal Silver So cheap and easy to make. I bought a 8 oz bottle of 240 ppm colloidal silver on amazon for 17 bucks. I bought a 40 oz beer just to get the 40 oz dark bottle for 3 bucks, and dumped the nasty beer!
Last was Distilled Water at Walmart for 77 cents. Only use distilled water!! I cleaned out the beer bottle. Pour the 8 oz colloidal silver into the clean bottle then filled the bottle with distilled water, and volla! 40 oz's of 48 ppm colloidal silver! Some of my friends here at 420 use a lighter ppm, but this will work great for me. The dark bottle is for long term storage. A cool dark place is best. Every 8 oz's treats one plant. 40 oz's total means 5 plants can be sprayed. :) The 40 oz's of colloidal silver will last the entire 6 months of this project..

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Here is the grape sato, she has been growing nicely, leaves never wilting but her growth is gnarly in spots. I think that is more due to me spraying the plant and putting it back under the light too quickly in the morning a couple of times and it burnt the plants new growth. That is also why there were so many silver spots on the fan leaves.
20190421_190406.jpg20190421_190359.jpg

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Here is the grape sato, she has been growing nicely, leaves never wilting but her growth is gnarly in spots. I think that is more due to me spraying the plant and putting it back under the light too quickly in the morning a couple of times and it burnt the plants new growth. That is also why there were so many silver spots on the fan leaves.
View attachment 4167View attachment 4168
Mine are looking very similar with CS treatment.
Plants look ok overall, but the bud sites are changing colors and very yellow new growth. Anyone chime in if this is normal?
CS tray - Copy.png CS top - Copy.png

All of the bud sites on every plant look like the one in the picture.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Anyone used Tireasias mist, I tried it on a CV LA affie reversed the whole plant. I was trying to reverse only one branch to make S1's but now the whole plant has only male flowers. Pollen sacks seem to b ready but very little or no pollen. I cut off all the tops put in water under low light to catch pollen sacs on parchment paper and am now revegging the lowers I left on the plant. Intrested to see if it reveges FEM. Just wondering if any one has revegged a reversed plant.?? Oh and I know about CV and the "pre reversed line" LOL, dont think this is the case 3 other seeds from this pack all nice FEMS.

Attachments

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Anyone used Tireasias mist, I tried it on a CV LA affie reversed the whole plant. I was trying to reverse only one branch to make S1's but now the whole plant has only male flowers. Pollen sacks seem to b ready but very little or no pollen. I cut off all the tops put in water under low light to catch pollen sacs on parchment paper and am now revegging the lowers I left on the plant. Intrested to see if it reveges FEM. Just wondering if any one has revegged a reversed plant.?? Oh and I know about CV and the "pre reversed line" LOL, dont think this is the case 3 other seeds from this pack all nice FEMS.
I think the T. mist is sts so you only need to spray once or twice to reverse the plant, collodial silver you have to spray many times to get to reverse.

A reverse female will not drop pollen like a male plant would, you will probably have to pluck off the ball sacks and collect pollen by hand. Heisen had a video about it a week or so ago, so probably a ways back in the thread by now but informative in this regards.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
She's beat down but her leaves stay "praying" up towards the lights so I'm assuming she is "healthy?!?"

I think I see a ball or two forming on some of the newer growth up top but it's too early to know for sure.

Been spraying her 2x a day for a little over 2 weeks so far, knock on wood she turns and blows loads.View attachment 4905
Keep spraying, shes right there my friend! Just went thru the same shit. I noticed that all of the sacks have formed in the bottom 2/3 of the plants. Im still waiting for it to reverse on the actual "tops". They have an almost purple hue inside of the yellowing on all 7 of the tops with odd new vegetation growing just like yours is.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Keep spraying, shes right there my friend! Just went thru the same shit. I noticed that all of the sacks have formed in the bottom 2/3 of the plants. Im still waiting for it to reverse on the actual "tops". They have an almost purple hue inside of the yellowing on all 7 of the tops with odd new vegetation growing just like yours is.
Thanks Red. Words of encouragement are always welcomed. Fingers crossed for you to collect some of that fem pollen you're cooking up over there Red!

What plants are you reversing?

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks Red. Words of encouragement are always welcomed. Fingers crossed for you to collect some of that fem pollen you're cooking up over there Red!

What plants are you reversing?
(2) "Monkey Juice" (GG4 x Mimosa) and 5 "Plemon". The Monkey Juice are gonna get saved for later FEM projects. Its the Plemon that I reeealy wanna get some FEM pollen from. Popped my last bean so it was do or die.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Fingers are crossed, I got some balls forming on a couple spots on lowers! I'll continue to spray for a few more days just to make sure she is fully reversed but so far it's looking good. I'll get pics once the balls are easily noticeable.

Fuck yes! I hope she is a nutter because she has real nice terps. This grape sato crossed with the black dogs and the grape bubba should be terp bombs and then if the oran #3 has the same orange flavor as it smells then it would make for a nice generic version of mimosa, lol. Bro'mosa

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Also I should mention, I used way more than 8oz of CS spray. I made almost 2/3 of a gallon at 23 ppm and I used at least half of that amount. I did spray the shit out of this girl top to fudging bottom, lol. Drenched her each time.

All and all it has been a simple process just time consuming is all. From making the generator, making the sauce to spraying it hasn't been too bad.

Definitely give Heisen more credit for using CS to reverse his ladies vs STS. I think in his situation that STS is real tempting. Spray once maybe twice and be done with it. Solid, downside is working with chemicals.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
So on closer inspection there is definitely many pollen sacks forming on the top nodes of the grape sato.

So should I stop spraying or wait till the balls are a little bigger.

And also do I need to spray the plant anymore or will it just continue to flower with male flowers from this point on? Any tips would be appreciated.
Once I have fully formed sac or cluster I stop spraying.
Maybe @Heisenbeans & @HydroRed will comment when they stop.Also,that 8oz was just dudes amount for his autos.
I used less than 8oz to reverse a solo cup clone 16"in height.

edit to add- If the tops have sacs,she's pretty much reversed and will grow balls only from this point.The CS works as systemic hormone (i think ethelyne)blocker.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Im stoked you got a reversal @thenotsoesoteric
I stopped spraying a few days ago and it seems like the sack production is still on jam so Id advise not to spray once a solid formation of multiple sacks are noticed (even just on lowers). Im noticing development of sacks in spots that there werent any 3-4 days ago even after I quit spraying.
When it comes to the amount of CS used, theres no way I woulda been able to do this project on 8oz of CS but Im spraying 7 plants. Hell, I made 3 batches (each approx 2/3 of a 32oz mason jar) and I have maybe 1/4 of a mason jar left. Mistakenly, I did spray the entire plants for like the first 4-5 days, so Im sure that was quite wasteful compared to what I really needed to have of the CS.