Reversing a female

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
First time reverser here, just wondering how big I should let my clone get before I reverse it?

I have a few cuts that are rooted and about 1-2 weeks in veg, about 4-8 inches and not much side branching yet. I'm gonna transplant into a 1 gallon pot soon and was thinking let in veg for another week and then start spraying CS?

Would that be a waste? Would it produce much pollen or do I need to veg out bigger plants? I mean I have some bigger plants but I'd rather fill those with seeds so that's why I'm think a smaller cut would work.

What says you all?

I'll be experimenting with making CS this weekend. Just using a 9v phone charger for power source. Should be fun, got my dollar store laser ready.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Man when you finally put to use the cat toy the cat won't chase and its MIA LOL
I found a laser in my RPM tester finally for testing but it's hella bright LOL

I think most start a week before flip or day of.
I can't share much from experience but I have a SL haze I am trying to revert. It was about 8" clone in F+D flipped and hit with SLS it slowed it a bit but it's still stretching. Looks a little different than herhis sisters. Not sure if it's working fully. Still shooting the odd pistol. Don't know if that is normal or not. But from what I have read too much will hinder pollon production. Too little and no nanners.
Post your endeavours.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I'm not too worried about making the CS correctly or applying correctly, I'm like MacGyver lol. I'll figure it out through sheer tenacity.

I'm just wondering how big of a plant/root system should I work with?

I know CS is harsh on the plants so I'm curious if younger clone will just get killed by the CS or would it not form enough flower to create enough pollen to hit a tent full?

Any experienced cats got any pointers? Word is bond

Keif Lint

Grower and a Shower
I'm not too worried about making the CS correctly or applying correctly, I'm like MacGyver lol. I'll figure it out through sheer tenacity.

I'm just wondering how big of a plant/root system should I work with?

I know CS is harsh on the plants so I'm curious if younger clone will just get killed by the CS or would it not form enough flower to create enough pollen to hit a tent full?

Any experienced cats got any pointers? Word is bond
Hey man this clone only had roots for about 1.5 weeks before i started spraying with 30ppm cs this is about 3 weeks later.2837

SCJedi

Synergist
I think this really depends on the size of plant you depend on working with. If you want to make a shit ton of S1s indoors just spray one plant and stick in front of the fan. It'll be just like your worst nightmare. Grow it just like you would any others and move it around your garden to make sure the she-male does her job. You can also smoke or blast the other non-silvered plants.

Outdoors is a different tune bc you're working with such a big plant. This is why I switched from CS to STS. I bought a pint of 50ppm CS and it worked awesome indoors. I made a CS generator and couldn't get it over 25ppm and my outdoor Blackwater laughed at it.

I'd rather make a fresh batch of STS and spray twice, MAYBE three times and be done with it.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I definitely have learned a little tip for making CS, get bigger pieces of silver, lol. It has taken me 3 days to get 14 ppm running about 5-6 hours a day. Mainly because I just had two small 18 or 14 gauge silver wire strands. I doubled up the wire yesterday and already at 21 ppm tonight. Gonna let it keep cooking and start spraying the grape sato tomorrow at lights out for veg tent.

Might have to change the name on the grape sato since only weird ass white dudes over 30 know who the fuck this guy is,

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
It's been 5 days of spraying the grape sato and I have to improve my technique for sure. The grape sato is a little gnar gnar but she her leaves are still praying so she is still vegging alright. I think I need to make sure there are no sitting beads of water on the leaves because that's where the silver spots are coming from.

I'm not sure if I should be adding an adjuvant like aloe or some other wetting agent or just use the distilled water CS as is but none of the write ups about CS say anything about using wetting agents.
Here is the grape sato, she is a little rough so hopefully she reverses still. 20190417_164759.jpg20190417_164813.jpg

Then here is the Oran Jones #1, she looks like she is taking it better than the GS but she is only 3 days into spraying vs 5 for the sato. 20190417_164805.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I think an emulsifier would affect the strength of the spray? I'm writing down questions...
That is what I was thinking, also it could effect the silver being absorbed by the plant. With sts I think not having a wetting agent wouldn't be an issue since you only need to spray a few times total. But again I don't think it'd help with CS either but rather mess shit up.

I think I'll try the sts method after I give this CS method a good go, sts just seems like the easier option of the two.

I have faith in these 2 cuts I have giving me some male parts and pollen, but there is always the possibility of failure so knock on wood.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
That is what I was thinking, also it could effect the silver being absorbed by the plant. With sts I think not having a wetting agent wouldn't be an issue since you only need to spray a few times total. But again I don't think it'd help with CS either but rather mess shit up.

I think I'll try the sts method after I give this CS method a good go, sts just seems like the easier option of the two.

I have faith in these 2 cuts I have giving me some male parts and pollen, but there is always the possibility of failure so knock on wood.
I'm watching to see what you get going, good luck man.