QB132 V2 Quantum Boards × 1 V2 3000K

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
What drivers are you running your far red on?
The supplimental are a different story. There are 36 if them and I believe I am running them on a 700 ma driver due to one of the led is a 700 ma max. You add up all the max voltages of each led and it cannot exceed your max driver voltage and the driver also has a minimum voltage. 12 UVA, 12 PHOTO RED, 12 IR . I used the wilderness LEDs. If you want I can give you exactly what I did.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Haha we will see she wants a whirlpool tub but I don’t want to have one I prefer the look of a claw foot, I already put in a hot tub at this house so I’m thinking of going with the deeper claw foot,
@TerpyTyrone my bad for derailing your thread.
Never. Just bringing traffic is a good thing @Armdog knows his shit too. We got some good LED guys here.
I'm just waiting for a rew things and my new light will be a BEAST!

The far reds have 4 LEDs in each and fine off of a 12v plugin that comes with them. I heard it is only a cell phone charger. If you search on YouTube there is a tutorial on it, I'll see if I can find it.
Thanks, I didn’t realize they came with the plugin. Thought I’d have to buy wire n driver etc.

I have 2 HLG supplemental bars already. But wouldn’t mind seeing your DIY for my other tents possibly.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Ya led hasnt been creating enough light penetration on the lowers and combining that with the low temps. I had to go with the hps @50% , I can't imagine its as efficemt being only 50% but its what I got til the tekps warm and I get this 500+watt qb132,qb96,qb3 build. I'm gonna do a # with the 96 in the middle.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
U do 12 12 start to finish?
How often do you change your bulb?
Do you believe the hype in that 60$ hortilux bulb?
Naw I have a veg space as well. I have used all kinds of bulbs I like the ones I get local for 35 bucks I change them about after every 3 runs so about 3 times a year. never notice a decline and in winter I need it’s heat anyway. But in mid summer I can’t run a 1k bulb without adding ac so I don’t run it then.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I
Naw I have a veg space as well. I have used all kinds of bulbs I like the ones I get local for 35 bucks I change them about after every 3 runs so about 3 times a year. never notice a decline and in winter I need it’s heat anyway. But in mid summer I can’t run a 1k bulb without adding ac so I don’t run it then.
I learned my lesson. Look how,happy after one day @92 ° at 75% and today @50 % perfect...ish. A little hot but I need to keep pm away and the 60 at night aint helping.
They are very new into flower. Like just flipped Friday. But the clones were more than ready and the topangas are gonna shine too.
0124201808_HDR.jpg
Lets not forget where these bitches started. Duh in my koms stinky basement of course! Back in DECEMBER!! we had a mild winter but still. It was cold

Attachments

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Thanks, I didn’t realize they came with the plugin. Thought I’d have to buy wire n driver etc.

I have 2 HLG supplemental bars already. But wouldn’t mind seeing your DIY for my other tents possibly.
I just alternated the leds and fixed them on a aluminum square tubing. I drilled some big holes in the top of the aluminum to let heat out of the tube and just wired them + to - and terminated the end. It is so simple anyone can do it with the solderless LEDs.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
I just alternated the led and fixed them on a aluminum square tubing. I drilled some big holes in the top of the aluminum to let heat out of the tube and just wired them + to - and terminated the end. It is so simple anyone can do it with the solderless LEDs.
I put 9 on each piece of aluminum. Cut it to length to fit one on each side of my QB's and 2 in the middle.