QB132 V2 Quantum Boards × 1 V2 3000K

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I got mine from rapidled.com. great customer service.
I have been a fan of rapidled.com very quick shipping ime.
Do you add blues to your veg in order to keep nodal spacing down and increase leaf production? I'm trying to shorten my veg with thw most effective lighting.
Whats a mature plant ready for flower from seed? 4-6 weeks?

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
I have been a fan of rapidled.com very quick shipping ime.
Do you add blues to your veg in order to keep nodal spacing down and increase leaf production? I'm trying to shorten my veg with thw most effective lighting.
Whats a mature plant ready for flower from seed? 4-6 weeks?
I run 2 qb260 v2 , one is 3000k and one is 3500k not the rspec which has the reds in a 4x4 which each qb260 draws 288 watts from the wall. I added 12 uva, 12 photo red , and 12 IR. I also have 2 of rapid led far red initiator pucks I run for 15 minutes after lights out to help out the plants to sleep faster. I run the supplimental only during flower. The supplimental lights I added made a big difference in growth and tricombes.
Mature plant from seed depends on whether you are in soil or RDWC. 4 weeks would be plenty for RDWC,. I would imagine it would be about double for soil, but not sure due to I don't grow in soil.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I run 2 qb260 v2 , one is 3000k and one is 3500k not the rspec which has the reds in a 4x4 which each qb260 draws 288 watts from the wall. I added 12 uva, 12 photo red , and 12 IR. I also have 2 of rapid led far red initiator pucks I run for 15 minutes after lights out to help out the plants to sleep faster. I run the supplimental only during flower. The supplimental lights I added made a big difference in growth and tricombes.
Mature plant from seed depends on whether you are in soil or RDWC. 4 weeks would be plenty for RDWC,. I would imagine it would be about double for soil, but not sure due to I don't grow in soil.
Damn thw trichromes is what I'm after. Straight potency!!
Whats your top three favorite strains all time overall? Whats the strongest?
Aftwr hearing your case for the fruity pebbles I looked into the thc level. It was 12-20% which isnt remarkable. Did u find yours potent with a rdwc setup?

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Damn thw trichromes is what I'm after. Straight potency!!
Whats your top three favorite strains all time overall? Whats the strongest?
Aftwr hearing your case for the fruity pebbles I looked into the thc level. It was 12-20% which isnt remarkable. Did u find yours potent with a rdwc setup?
The Fruity Pebbles is higher thc than that, at least what I grew was, it would knock you down. I like the ADUB, wedding cake and Ice Cream Cake. All of the strains are dependent on how they are grown. LIGHT intensity, air to roots and ventilation. I run RDWC and feed 1/3 of what is recommended by general hydroponics trio expert growing cycle.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
The Fruity Pebbles is higher thc than that, at least what I grew was, it would knock you down. I like the ADUB, wedding cake and Ice Cream Cake. All of the strains are dependent on how they are grown. LIGHT intensity, air to roots and ventilation. I run RDWC and feed 1/3 of what is recommended by general hydroponics trio expert growing cycle.
Alot of people are fans of the dub crosses . How's the a dubs flavor ?