Pure Sativas....Who Has Em?

Im surprised u don't already have a pack of that @TheSadVeryBadMadGrower

It is a landrace that doesn't cross well with any other strains so breeding with it is out of the question unless you inbreed the line. Has no ceiling, the more you smoke the more paranoid you become. At least that was my feeling about it. What did you think @H.A.F.
98+ day flower for the 60% amber you want
No, I think you released it not too long after I grabbed the packs off ya. Do you have any in stock now?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Im surprised u don't already have a pack of that @TheSadVeryBadMadGrower

It is a landrace that doesn't cross well with any other strains so breeding with it is out of the question unless you inbreed the line. Has no ceiling, the more you smoke the more paranoid you become. At least that was my feeling about it. What did you think @H.A.F.
98+ day flower for the 60% amber you want
I grew that one poorly and didn't get it to term. It is on my list to grow again.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Blackbird Preservations has some landraces and landrace crosses, not sure the thin-leaf leanings. I think they have a variety but it's identified by region rather than leaf type. Another would be that Indian Landrace Exchange. I don't have any of their stuff. The Blackbird crosses I got popped right up.

Blackbird Preservations has some landraces and landrace crosses, not sure the thin-leaf leanings. I think they have a variety but it's identified by region rather than leaf type. Another would be that Indian Landrace Exchange. I don't have any of their stuff. The Blackbird crosses I got popped right up.
Thanks, I'll have to check them out. I've really only had a couple sativas that had the true thin leaves and was super lengthy. I am not sure if it was pure though, Durban Poison to my knowledge has been messed with so it can flower in less time. Oldtimer's Haze was another one that had the signature look as well. The Dr Grinspoon I ran last year well, that had a mind of it's own. Both the OT'sH and the Grinspoon flowered well over 100 days but the Durban was done in like 70ish.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Thanks, I'll have to check them out. I've really only had a couple sativas that had the true thin leaves and was super lengthy. I am not sure if it was pure though, Durban Poison to my knowledge has been messed with so it can flower in less time. Oldtimer's Haze was another one that had the signature look as well. The Dr Grinspoon I ran last year well, that had a mind of it's own. Both the OT'sH and the Grinspoon flowered well over 100 days but the Durban was done in like 70ish.
I want to try the Grinspoon at somepoint - I think... Was it worth the effort?

I want to try the Grinspoon at somepoint - I think... Was it worth the effort?
If you have the space for it.... The yield was shit and seemed it flowered forever. The smoke was on point and did meet the requirements I look for in sativa's flower. However, I have found sativa dominant strains that have heavier yields and give me the racey but clear minded day smoke I look for. So, it's a fun to grow once type thing but I personally wouldnt give the space in my tent for another go at it. I did only run 1 of them though so the sample size was small.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If you have the space for it....
I rotate through enough plants I am always setting aside a corner for a longer flowering plant. I just heard that the buzz from that was something super special. That's what I meant by 'worth it' If I can grow a plant in 10weeks and get as good of a buzz then I don't need the novelty. If it has that something special I would be down for a half a year flowering.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I've just recently picked up a few sativa strains from KOS and Energenetics that are long runners.
The Rev is noted to have worked with true sativa lines for quite some time.
Only growing the Cindy Congo now which is a hybrid, but still going to need 12 to 14 wks to finish.
Bought a few 12 to 16 weeks strains from Energenetics that I've yet to try.
Might be worth checking out, though most are hybrids.

I rotate through enough plants I am always setting aside a corner for a longer flowering plant. I just heard that the buzz from that was something super special. That's what I meant by 'worth it' If I can grow a plant in 10weeks and get as good of a buzz then I don't need the novelty. If it has that something special I would be down for a half a year flowering.
The smoke was great to be honest for the little amount it produced, but as I said, it was one plant. So, if you have the room and enjoy that, I would say have at it. If it produced a little better, I'd probably run it again but the low yield on the pheno I had, makes me prefer to try something else specially if I am going to allow it to take a spot and give it the time it needs to finish up.

I've just recently picked up a few sativa strains from KOS and Energenetics that are long runners.
The Rev is noted to have worked with true sativa lines for quite some time.
Only growing the Cindy Congo now which is a hybrid, but still going to need 12 to 14 wks to finish.
Bought a few 12 to 16 weeks strains from Energenetics that I've yet to try.
Might be worth checking out, though most are hybrids.
Thanks, I just hate how it's marketed as a pure sativa with many places but when you trace the roots of the genes, you find it's a hybrid messed with some way. I mentioned above, I had a Durban Poison that was like that but it finishes too fast for me and have been bred down to have a shorter flowering time. This is an old grow but I don't think you can miss her lol.
dp123.jpg