Punishers perpetual project

Punisher84

Just some asshole
That was a shame. You had some work into that one. What strain was that? For what it's worth i would have done the same as you did. I don't have any patients for that. Was that plant in the tent by itself?
Wet Dream. ACSB is where the beans came from. Acsb
4 others in the tent with it. No sacks on them so far.

I am not going to mess around with trying to save it. If that plant thought I was going to kiss it’s ass it was wrong...

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I need to order some genetics that everyone here is growing...
We have a lot of good breeders selling seeds on the site. Start scanning the seeds thread and pick one. Their are plenty to chose from that you will have better results with.
Wet Dream. ACSB is where the beans came from. Acsb
4 others in the tent with it. No sacks on them so far.

I am not going to mess around with trying to save it. If that plant thought I was going to kiss it’s ass it was wrong...
I am the same way chop chop and don't come back. lol Sounds like you did the right thing. I hope you got it out of their in time.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
FWIW. I have been testing for @Phylex (GK Genetics). I have all kinds of stuff currently running from multiple breeders. So far very solid genetics from him. I stressed the shit outta some of them and have had no herms with solid ass growth and beautiful structure as well as frost under my mediocre lights. Check out his thread (West Coast Chronicles) for more details on strain lineage and his website gkgenetics.com. Full transparency. I plan on doing an exclusive UC RDWC run with one of his strains after my current run is harvested.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I’ll update this tomorrow. People over tnite. I got 2 plastic pans for both my tents. I built some short wooden bases for them today, with some slope to them. In theory when I water the runoff will run to the front and can easily be sucked out. Gonna repot the seedlings tomorrow. I picked up some pots for the testers to run in, cull males and up pot again. Hopefully have 4 females.

View attachment 31541
Nice 👍 2169A043-9125-4668-A18E-47C899A6E1CC.jpeg

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Well the tent that was flowering is much less crowded with the loss of the 8 top plant. Lesson learned, 8 top takes a lot of room.

83F43B40-D999-48F8-8ACA-84844B076EF5.jpeg

I dealt some abuse out to the testers from @J.James. Topped all but one. Lil one needs another day or two. They might be a bit young but they will be fine. I’ll mainline these all into 4 and toss into flower.6AC69ACB-7329-4FCA-B1CF-2E19B00A056D.jpeg

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I bet you are. The others look very nice. Just curious about something what kind of additional veg time would you add to the total veg time by doing that type of plant training? Looks almost full in there even with that other one gone.
I mean unless You are running clean clones that have never hermed even if You have issues You really should do a close inspection of every plant every 72 hrs or so , I do it with everything , take em out of the tent to feed / water and inspect while the run off goes down the tub or some shit.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I mean unless You are running clean clones that have never hermed even if You have issues You really should do a close inspection of every plant every 72 hrs or so , I do it with everything , take em out of the tent to feed / water and inspect while the run off goes down the tub or some shit.
I used to that but with the Blumats set up it is just to much trouble. But sound advice @Heathenraider

Punisher84

Just some asshole
I bet you are. The others look very nice. Just curious about something what kind of additional veg time would you add to the total veg time by doing that type of plant training? Looks almost full in there even with that other one gone.
My first grow I did all sorts of weird shit during veg trying to make a big even canopy. Tied down a lot.

This is my second run, 42 days veg on 8 top and 34 days veg on 4 tops. Didn’t seem too long to me. These testers I think will be quicker to flower.

Think the benefit to the mainline is you get 4 or however many big colas and hardly any larf.

Id like to scrog a plant or two and try that. Adding onto my grow area and will have more room for tents when that’s finished. I’ll experiment then with different training and possibly coco.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Oh yeah I’m always checking. Glad I caught the bad plant when I did, being attentive is a good thing.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
My first grow I did all sorts of weird shit during veg trying to make a big even canopy. Tied down a lot.

This is my second run, 42 days veg on 8 top and 34 days veg on 4 tops. Didn’t seem too long to me. These testers I think will be quicker to flower.

Think the benefit to the mainline is you get 4 or however many big colas and hardly any larf.

Id like to scrog a plant or two and try that. Adding onto my grow area and will have more room for tents when that’s finished. I’ll experiment then with different training and possibly coco.
Does not really sound like that method takes any longer than how i accomplish similar results from just topping. Probably opens the plant up for more light penetration..I will get in there at about the end of the second week of flowering and trim the lowers hard . Sometimes almost looks like i did the training.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Does not really sound like that method takes any longer than how i accomplish similar results from just topping. Probably opens the plant up for more light penetration..I will get in there at about the end of the second week of flowering and trim the lowers hard . Sometimes almost looks like i did the training.
I’m at 16 days flower. I’ve cut off a couple nodes worth of lower sprouts. Not letting a bunch of larf form like last time. Think I’ve got 4-5 nodes with flowers now, and 3 of those are close at the top.