Punishers perpetual project

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Put the last of my first harvest in jars tonight. 325 grams all together. Some has been in jars for 3 days, man that stuff really has some good smells coming out of the jars.

Learning experience growing my first plants. I spent a lot of money. Had fun learning, still learning. I’m hooked.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Put the last of my first harvest in jars tonight. 325 grams all together. Some has been in jars for 3 days, man that stuff really has some good smells coming out of the jars.

Learning experience growing my first plants. I spent a lot of money. Had fun learning, still learning. I’m hooked.
Soooooo, now that you have the experience...

Knowing what you can expect from a plant, rough yield and stuff - and knowing what you spent on equipment - and how much you were spending before you grew - how long until you break even and get into the green?

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Soooooo, now that you have the experience...

Knowing what you can expect from a plant, rough yield and stuff - and knowing what you spent on equipment - and how much you were spending before you grew - how long until you break even and get into the green?
Prob broke even on the equipment I used on this grow. I added other stuff that wasn’t used on this grow so not including any of that.

200-250 a zip here. Adds up fast...

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Friday update.

Plants are doing well, flower tent is over full. Hope I can finish them in here. They seem pretty healthy.

New batch is slow moving. Blue eyes is the biggest and it appears I’ll have 6-7 Dank Sinatra from @J.James. All are regulars.

New grow area is moving along as well. Footings are done. Should have foundation done this week.

Gelato in jars is just hanging out. Burping them and enjoying the change in the smell.
A8937CA6-AA78-493C-A0A7-B22F1599376F.jpeg57C97F33-C19C-422E-80DD-9E75C8D657A1.jpeg1C602489-A7E4-4B70-90C8-4DCA77BD7907.jpegA244EAD7-8EFE-4295-86FB-04E0BD7563E7.jpeg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Yeah no shit. I’ve not seen anyone growing stuff from acsb. I am happy with what’s came up and growing so far. Hopefully the testers will act the same.

I need more tents
I haven't seen a lot of people growing ILGM seeds either. A few, but I think they were more of a thing when seeds weren't as easy to get in the US. Still great plants, but it seems a lot of people on forums end up growing a lot of the same plants. Especially when people start tossing free seeds around LOL

Punisher84

Just some asshole
I’ll update this tomorrow. People over tnite. I got 2 plastic pans for both my tents. I built some short wooden bases for them today, with some slope to them. In theory when I water the runoff will run to the front and can easily be sucked out. Gonna repot the seedlings tomorrow. I picked up some pots for the testers to run in, cull males and up pot again. Hopefully have 4 females.

87E53507-DA06-4D59-8396-7D54A07B0BCC.jpeg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I’ll update this tomorrow. People over tnite. I got 2 plastic pans for both my tents. I built some short wooden bases for them today, with some slope to them. In theory when I water the runoff will run to the front and can easily be sucked out. Gonna repot the seedlings tomorrow. I picked up some pots for the testers to run in, cull males and up pot again. Hopefully have 4 females.

View attachment 31541
That plant is mostly mainlined with some manifolding!