Pro-Mix

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Site Supporter
Getting the "claw" with color loss in the middle of the leaf fingers. Death within weeks if not flushed. It's happening AFTER I start using the Bloom nutes. I don't use any Bloom nutes until 2 weeks after flip. Just the Dyna-Gro "Grow" and "Foliage Pro". I think after I add the Bloom it makes it worse.

I decided to get a good runoff each watering now. I have not been doing that and I think that may be the cause of the acid problem in the bottom of my pots. I went out and bought trays for each flower tent and can easily overwater them now to get a good runoff. Suck it up nice with a shop vac. So easy.

I used to feed them until they were heavy but I never got runoff. I hope this fixes it.
Here’s hoping! I had that happen a couple of time, even watering till run off. We’ll figure it out!

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Site Supporter
Getting the "claw" with color loss in the middle of the leaf fingers. Death within weeks if not flushed. It's happening AFTER I start using the Bloom nutes. I don't use any Bloom nutes until 2 weeks after flip. Just the Dyna-Gro "Grow" and "Foliage Pro". I think after I add the Bloom it makes it worse.

I decided to get a good runoff each watering now. I have not been doing that and I think that may be the cause of the acid problem in the bottom of my pots. I went out and bought trays for each flower tent and can easily overwater them now to get a good runoff. Suck it up nice with a shop vac. So easy.

I used to feed them until they were heavy but I never got runoff. I hope this fixes it.
Are you fertilizing at 100% of bottle recommendations?

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I was thinking about rocks on the bottom but I'm going to try the runoff method first. I never tried it before and I think acid/salt gathered up on the bottom of my pots where the roots are thickest. I don't think the peat moss in the Pro-mix helps much either.
Check the PH of your run off. Is this the 1st run or is this reused mix? You have to add lime to compensate the pro mix breakdown of its original ph numbers. Did you kill the bacteria and microbes? Have you sprayed the plants with anything that could possibly lower the ph too much?
It's prolly got some "clogged" arteries. I'll get that if I don't water enough.