Private party cannabis cup event

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Big party cannabis cup event on the big piece of land is still in the works. I got multiple leads on other events. Our local cannabis face book page exploded. 5000+ in about three or four monthes. I have a lead on a place that can hold about 100-175 people and about 10-15 vendors. It will be our first event in this area. If I can have say only ten vendors. What are the must have kind of vendors that need to be there to have a fun experience?

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
That's because you know how to drive.

I've seen a lot of expensive SUVs toes up in the ditch in my day.
growin up dad had 3 wreckers 1 ton 2 ton and the mack all old school you did everything from drivers seat no side panel controls and drag wire. drug many rigs out of a bind over the years. even with my owne rig several that were proud to see me instead of my dad or the law first.snow days were for crusin and drag em donations accepted not expected .helped a lot later in life people rember a favor @ least most of em .

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
growin up dad had 3 wreckers 1 ton 2 ton and the mack all old school you did everything from drivers seat no side panel controls and drag wire. drug many rigs out of a bind over the years. even with my owne rig several that were proud to see me instead of my dad or the law first.snow days were for crusin and drag em donations accepted not expected .helped a lot later in life people rember a favor @ least most of em .
The ones who remember are the ones worth keeping around as friends.