what would make this party epic?
1. Cannnabis cup
2. Vendors
3. Fire pit
4. Giant joint
5 dj s
6. Joint rolling contest
7. munchy contest. Home aid munchies
8. Any other fun games 🤷‍♂️ Maybe a slap contest would be cool. You seen those hahahah
Gonna need a lot of planning
i need to all the dos and do nots. We got private off road parking on a large plot of land. Looking to get lit.

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
1. Cannnabis cup
2. Vendors
3. Fire pit
4. Giant joint
5 dj s
6. Joint rolling contest
8. Any other fun games 🤷‍♂️ Maybe a slap contest would be cool. You seen those hahahah
i need to all the dos and do nots. We got private off road parking on a large plot of land. Looking to get lit.
This going to be a spring,summer or fall event? I'm down af man. We have best concentrates as well?

1. Cannnabis cup
2. Vendors
3. Fire pit
4. Giant joint
5 dj s
6. Joint rolling contest
1-6 sound awesome Hk! 7 and 8 however I dunno.... Home made edibles is a sure fire way to passing the fuck out and slap contest(at least the couple that I have) are border line fights. I really like Fidler's ideas though, Local live music that'll play for free, Cornhole/horseshoe/hackysack/etc. tournament.

Last edited:

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
You could make a killing with a taco truck. I've bought wood oven pizza at a fall festival festival once and thought that was a fantastic idea. Homie built the oven on the back of a trailer with storage for wood pulled by a food truck full of soda and pizza ingredients. I had no issues handing over $8 for the pie. Now the more I think about it.... $8 margherita pizza, $1 can of soda, pay with a $10 bill, thank you, keep the rest. Fucking genius

1. Cannnabis cup
2. Vendors
3. Fire pit
4. Giant joint
5 dj s
6. Joint rolling contest
Bobbing for buds.

We have a group following me and bobber on Facebook. We’ve been dropping /giving out free care packs. We hide them in the streets snap a pic wear it’s at and these people race / to find it. So we were thinking of having a scavenger hunt on the property that contains free flower
View attachment 108790View attachment 108791
And you're the Seed Bunny, lol. Fucking awesome man.

My dad organized our neighborhood to do a local hunt every Easter. Didn't hurt one of our neighbors worked at M&M Mars, lol.

Nobody hid seeds for us though, :cry: