Plethora of beans

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
I’m feeding these girls daily from 900-1500ppm depending on the plant. Some are in soil and some in coco. Plants are super healthy. All are pretty greasy. The Smackerz has some gas to it! Most strains are stacking way down the stalks.
F8D01E54-FBA8-4702-80C5-67B237A489AC.jpegD23825B6-CA10-4C91-9FF6-563379071070.jpeg

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
Closing out week 6, just a pic to show the depth of quality growth. Nice buds way down the stem. I’m going to feed heavy for another week and then start cutting back. Hopefully harvest at week 10. I’m really excited to see this grow doing well.

83E2D384-3754-4000-B15F-AE5BE7DF143F.jpeg

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
I’m hoping for solo cup sized colas from the Welchie. The first time I grew it I had one that was just huge! And it looks like I may have 1 or 2 that have that same vigor.... but if not , no worries they are all above par.
The G13.... I love growing and it doesn’t do anything for me. Nice buzz but I don’t enjoy growing or harvesting it. It is super leafy and a PITA to trim. This is her last run in my room.

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
Starting week 8, still looking healthy and I’m cutting back on the feeding. I’ve never used bottled nutes and haven’t flushed in years. I guess I’ll start letting these girls go a little hungry so they’ll use up their reserves...
They have aromas all over the place from sweet n sugary, musky, sour from the G13 and grapes from some of the Welchie
D4C1D933-B0AF-4F40-8F02-0F230E74A6BC.jpeg5C3692F9-CBAD-4E3E-93F7-52D0CBFBBDC6.jpeg90C89083-4CFE-4763-994B-EF30F0C9FCF4.jpegD6D701BD-9184-43C4-8D60-5C247C82CB49.jpeg

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Starting week 8, still looking healthy and I’m cutting back on the feeding. I’ve never used bottled nutes and haven’t flushed in years. I guess I’ll start letting these girls go a little hungry so they’ll use up their reserves...
They have aromas all over the place from sweet n sugary, musky, sour from the G13 and grapes from some of the Welchie
View attachment 119074View attachment 119075View attachment 119076View attachment 119077
Impressive dude nice job!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
From 'reliable' sources (on youtube LOL), flushing is a myth ;) If it cannibalizes your leaves it was still hungry and still wanted food. This is right when we are wanting them to plump up. Stress it out and maybe force a nanner ot three by forcing it to change a regimen that it was pretty happy with :) One thing you are guaranteed to do is lose trichomes on your sugar leaves if they start dying.

Anything bad you want out of the plant before you smoke it should have never gone in there, because it becomes part of the plant at a cellular level. The plant itself does not store "reserves" like a cactus. If you are bottle feeding, when you stop feeding it stops eating. It may still have soil microbes in there but their lazy asses ain't been working for months and have no clue how to pick up the slack in an emergency.

Just food for thought. Your plants look great and having done both I really prefer trimming healthy plants ;)

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
From 'reliable' sources (on youtube LOL), flushing is a myth ;) If it cannibalizes your leaves it was still hungry and still wanted food. This is right when we are wanting them to plump up. Stress it out and maybe force a nanner ot three by forcing it to change a regimen that it was pretty happy with :) One thing you are guaranteed to do is lose trichomes on your sugar leaves if they start dying.

Anything bad you want out of the plant before you smoke it should have never gone in there, because it becomes part of the plant at a cellular level. The plant itself does not store "reserves" like a cactus. If you are bottle feeding, when you stop feeding it stops eating. It may still have soil microbes in there but their lazy asses ain't been working for months and have no clue how to pick up the slack in an emergency.

Just food for thought. Your plants look great and having done both I really prefer trimming healthy plants ;)
I’ve grown organic for years. I left them to yellow out and I’ve harvested green plants too. With amazing results on both sides and “not so” amazing results also.

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member

I appreciate your polite opinions and food for thought bro

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I appreciate your polite opinions and food for thought bro
No worries. I am retired and this is my main hobby. I take in a lot of info others ain't got time for. Main thing is to keep it simple. This was done for decades without all the equipment and supplies we have now, and people got high enough to spend their lives growing it.

Also, RSO is better with more trichomes in it ;)

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
38C90550-A77F-4F83-882B-B73C74C3FD62.jpeg8139A12E-CE00-4895-BAC1-080807E3C140.jpeg
“Thickness “ from ESO definitely shined for me. The Welchie and Smackerz grew and look very similar to Thickness. All three have sweet aroma but the Welchie is unmistakably GRAPE. I did have a couple nanners but I was messing with my lights all the way into week 3 of flower and I had a power outage in the same time frame. More pics to come in the next few days.