Plethora of beans

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I've yet to dive into some landrace genetics, but I'm gonna give it a try next fall.
12 to 16 wks on most all that I have bought so far.
Just gotta make sure I'm stocked up on what I need, in case everything goes to shit on these.
Ordered a few different strains from Energenetics and KOS.
Got a pack of Silverback from Energenetics, here is their advice for this one.
Seems odd?

(Zambian Copper X Congolese)
Source ~ Zambian Copper female, Tropical Seeds Company
~ Congolese male, The Real Seed Company
Flowering Time ~ 12 – 16 weeks

This variety is a very long flowering tropical sativa nld and is not for beginners. It is best grown outdoors but can be grown indoors with proper training and 14 hours of dark right from the start.

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
I've yet to dive into some landrace genetics, but I'm gonna give it a try next fall.
12 to 16 wks on most all that I have bought so far.
Just gotta make sure I'm stocked up on what I need, in case everything goes to shit on these.
Ordered a few different strains from Energenetics and KOS.
Got a pack of Silverback from Energenetics, here is their advice for this one.
Seems odd?

(Zambian Copper X Congolese)
Source ~ Zambian Copper female, Tropical Seeds Company
~ Congolese male, The Real Seed Company
Flowering Time ~ 12 – 16 weeks

This variety is a very long flowering tropical sativa nld and is not for beginners. It is best grown outdoors but can be grown indoors with proper training and 14 hours of dark right from the start.
Yeah I’m finding out some weird things about these landraces. I knew going in it was going to be a long flowering time but I did not realize or think about them continuing to grow as if they were in veg. I mean they’re so big I could easily fill a 4 x 4 tent with probably just two plants. Yeah it’s a long time and a lot of time for something to head south! Especially if they herm at like week 8 ya know.
The Malawi gold is acting normal as soon as I flipped it to 1212 they threw pistils and are chugging right along

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
I hate it! Such a beautiful plant. I have several that have proven to be stable and they’re starting to throw pistils pretty regular. I wished that I would’ve been able to keep the mail that I had. It never once threw a pistil. It was definitely a male and a monster. Probably probably would’ve been good to use as breeding stock for something else

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
Here is a picture of what I’d call the creeping Jinny pheno of Manipuri. It is 2.5 ft by 3.5 feet. Of the three females I have this one is forming crowns the soonest.

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
Day 49 of flower. The Malawi Gold from Real Seed Company continue to impress. Each branch has bountiful bud sites from soil to tip.... amazing in my garden. As of now it has a peppery smell and is just starting to put on the density. I’ll be popping these again next go around. They are starting to show some deficiencies so I’ve top dressed with Dolomite lime, epsom salt and 2 tbls of insect frass.
The big lanky girl in the back is Rasoli and she is fully seeded and looking rough but she’ll pull through. Her seeds are starting to turn hard and pop out. I used a male Rasoli early on thinking this strain would be a keeper, but she’s looking like a big vegetative plant that might not yield. I have another one that popped really late and it looks the same. I’ll have to grow it out again without pollen so I can be for sure of it’s potential in my garden.
453FBB3F-5DD5-406A-8443-CDCE7F97B107.jpeg1F9BDF34-9F7A-49F9-9319-1A3B53D049FB.jpeg68A95A71-29DE-4292-B494-81B9812FEA00.jpeg