Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

Mr_phenohunter

Cultivar hunter
Just wanted to update this thread. The list has been updated, if you do not see your name on the list, then this is because @Heisen has disqualified people who have only posted on the forum asking to join and haven't logged in or participated in any other way since. This is to prevent people who are just looking for free seeds who have no intention of actually participating in the contest.
That was a good idea

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
That's fine. Anyone that hasn't checked in before I send seeds out can kick rocks.
me kicking rocks and muttering about the way things are with my life at this time! round here they have their hands( stoping everybody on back roads) full with meth heads( walk in daytime pick up what they want and walk out,cash guns, tools) doing dumb shit, most are meth/oxycotin, only1 in 3 has cannabis

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
me kicking rocks and muttering about the way things are with my life at this time! round here they have their hands( stoping everybody on back roads) full with meth heads( walk in daytime pick up what they want and walk out,cash guns, tools) doing dumb shit, most are meth/oxycotin, only1 in 3 has cannabis
Damn

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Just had a bust locally, I live in a small Appalachian town, 5 pounds of fentanyl ( enough to kill everyone in the county 21 times over) 7 pounds of meth along with that and 800 hydromorphone pills as well.
were they drop shippers or local, we see mostly dropers the law will snag 1 from time to time, most times working out of a motel.

here is a nug of the last platinum cross I grew (33rd degree, gelato 33 x platinum). She's still in the stable too. I'm ready for the games to begin! I'm here for the contest and challenge testing against other growers. Free seeds I don't need, I will never be able to grow what I have in my collection of beans already. Most of my collection is Heisen's gear too. Can't wait for this get started. PXL_20231007_043459454.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg