Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I still need to get the 4x4 tent ready, but I just cleaned out the 2x4 tent and moved the exhaust out of it so I finally have some headspace in there. I also just installed one of the AC Infinity Cloudforge T3 humidifiers because the humidifier I had in there took up floor space and was a pain to refill.
View attachment 131316

View attachment 131317
Looks like you have a few diodes out on a couple of your strip lights?
Been getting my lights cleaned and put back together.
I'm planning on building a new veg light for H's beans.
I have a shitload of 3-5 watt cool and warm white diodes, 400-420 blues, 660 photo reds and far reds, 365 to 380nm UV's.
I might as well put them to work.

M2BM

I’m in MA and it’s been a wet year here, too.
[/QUOTE
I’m in MA and it’s been a wet year here, too.
Definitely a drag! last year was the caterpillars this year I’m starting to see some powdery mildew spots popping up on one girl from all this rain. Definitely hoping to have the tent grow go a bit smoother weather wise. Good luck with anything you are running outdoors.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Looks like you have a few diodes out on a couple of your strip lights?
Been getting my lights cleaned and put back together.
I'm planning on building a new veg light for H's beans.
I have a shitload of 3-5 watt cool and warm white diodes, 400-420 blues, 660 photo reds and far reds, 365 to 380nm UV's.
I might as well put them to work.
Shit, you’re right! I didn’t even notice it, but I just went up and two strips on the right light have a bunch of diodes out. I’m going to need to get some strips ordered.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
haven't been playing in the "shit talk" thread because my plants will do the talking. I think being removed for not posting here is sketch, since you still need to get in touch with everyone for addresses once the beans are ready for shipment. The douchenozzles won't get those notifications unless they are here. FWIW.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
haven't been playing in the "shit talk" thread because my plants will do the talking. I think being removed for not posting here is sketch, since you still need to get in touch with everyone for addresses once the beans are ready for shipment. The douchenozzles won't get those notifications unless they are here. FWIW.
How is it sketch? I put on a contest and give away free seeds for people to post updates and participate, when people show up to join but they dissappear I find it most likely they won't participate and take the seeds and haul ass.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
How is it sketch? I put on a contest and give away free seeds for people to post updates and participate, when people show up to join but they dissappear I find it most likely they won't participate and take the seeds and haul ass.
I just meant that you can tell between now and the actual 'shipping prep' who's still here. I think it was good to put out the feelers early enough that some dickhead that just wants free beans will forget he signed up. There have been plenty in past contests that were "all in" right until they took a pic of the seeds getting wet then shagged.

I thought your increased participation and the contest was to try and generate some traffic and maybe get some new long-term members on here, and get some beans tested? Maybe if new peopleknew that they might have made more effort to play on here prior to the contest.

No doubt I agree with culling/thinning the herd but I think it was just a little early, and with no warning. Maybe asking for a post showing everyones current grow would work? Like a "show me you have room to do this" kind of thing? In the end the most active people can still skate with the beans.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@Heisen I mean, if the expectation is to drop a handfull of beans and flower out 3-4 girls and the guy has a closet with a few CFL's are you really gonna get beneficial data from their attempt at a grow?

At that point it's just trying to get a repeat customer by giving them a freebie, or get a member on here that wants to learn how to grow better by watching others. All are great for the weed world, and I thank you for giving a shit.