Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Yeah it's a contest, the majority of new sign ups came from youtube. I've see this play out before. Only a hand full follow through. Giving a heads up wouldn't really tell me who was serious. Kinda like letting the thief know your watching what he's about to steal. He's prob gonna wait till you ain't watching no more. I already know what I'm gonna do long before I do it.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
What is the expected start date for this?
Was hoping to be set up by now but can't seem to find the right property to fit our family's needs.
@Heisen hasn't mentioned one yet, but he said the seeds should be ready at the end of the month, and then we need to wait for everyone to get their seeds, so I would think probably around mid November. Does that sound about right, H?

Traderjoeh20

Hey, I got taken off the list. I login at least every other day ever since I became a member three weeks ago, I didnt realize it was required to post before the contest started. I just built a new set up in my closet for the contest. Thanks.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
haven't been playing in the "shit talk" thread because my plants will do the talking. I think being removed for not posting here is sketch, since you still need to get in touch with everyone for addresses once the beans are ready for shipment. The douchenozzles won't get those notifications unless they are here. FWIW.
hell i'll just shadow , and see what happens!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
@H.A.F. Less than 20% were culled, only one has asked to be let back in, and they were added back to the contest. There’s one person who was removed that I’m going to ask H about letting back in today. A good number of those that were removed haven’t even signed into the site in weeks.
that figures