Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

Promedz

Zeus
I ALWAYS TAKE CUTS. learned my lesson from my first grow. found the best bud hands down everyone who tried it agreed.. it was a skywalker og from reserve pravada. i popped 2 seeds and found this gem. high was 3 hrs ez/ great smell smoke and high. of course my first grow i didnt know how to clone. so when i tried and failed i lost the best clip ive could of had. lesson learned! popped 25 more skywalker seeds, not one came close. i gave up!

Promedz

Zeus
I bought the one with a dial that says low med high. And also bought a digital thermostat but didn’t realize the ac infinity mat if you buy a diff version comes with the thermostat. I would of just bought that one tbh:

But the one I have works. I didn’t have to connect the digital thermostat and I just leave it on high. Seems to stay warm and not too hot so works fine. @Mr_phenohunter

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Next question I got is the stardawg going to be the father or the mother of this line up? I'm really interested I really love the reg stardawg crosses I'm growing now like the valley Chem an the western grail I got going now beautiful flowers.
That SD male dominates most of the time. Brings on bulk also.
What GPS have you finished out?
I've grown 20 or more crosses out and I still have another 30 different crosses to grow.
Damn reverse auctions! There used to be nugget earnings for discounts off packs too.
Then one day, all the purchase history and nugget discounts were gone, never to return.
I still haven't quite understood that one, even to this day.

Mr_phenohunter

Cultivar hunter
I've grown 20 or more crosses out and I still have another 30 different crosses to grow.
Damn reverse auctions! There used to be nugget earnings for discounts off packs too.
Then one day, all the purchase history and nugget discounts were gone, never to return.
I have grown a lot of there fems an some of the stardawg I'm dipping more into the stardawgs now but the ones I have grown have been great like the fritter dawg that just started more of I got a valley Chem in flower an a western grail going in flower the dubstep was one of my favorites so far out of the stardawg crosses but I damn near got every pack of greenpoint I know there a few I don't but I think I got like 36 to 40 packs of just greenpoint lol the RA got me to

D

Deleted member 2835

Another way GU fucks his customers??