Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I just took 16 clones of the Ground Zero 🤗

Now I can't flower them for another 12 days until the tops fatten up again.
I'm waiting to flower myself.
I needed to transplant one more time.
I have some younger plants and can't have 2 grow spaces this time of year.
I sorta live in a giant aluminum can,
like the ones you see along the road they use for target practice.
I have to wear insulated coveralls to bed,
just to keep these plants warm. (they get the heater) lol
That's what you call sacrifice and commitment,
or just plain,
stupidity.
(As I sit shivering)
Fucking "boomers"!

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Well folks,
I'll be the first negative Nancy here, by reporting so far ive got 1 plant thats throwing nuts...
If they was just on lowers , id of just plucked them and went on with it...

But this transvestite is popping them at every node and on the main newst growths .... Smh..

Yes im aware that these are tester beans but it still never makes u feel better to trash a plant uve got close to 2 months of time in..
I new this b4 i took the tester beans, so dont take this as me bitching and moaning... Just to inform others...

Ive been growing indoors the past 7 years and close to 25 years outside, but this my 4th plant ive ever seen thats a legit herm/dud..
And the times it has happened, it has been only on the "FEM" beans that had done it..

Never on regs so far ...🤔

Healthy af plant, no light leaks, no chemical/salt/nute burnt tips on leaves,
Vegged 18/6 for 4 n half weeks,Flowered 12/12,
Was mature when flipped...?
Dont think it was human error,
Just the way it goes these days , i guess....

These was the Zero Gravity's fyi..
Not bitching, just letting everyone no to keep your eyes peeled just in case you might have the same fate....
Thx ✌
IMG_20240104_205335511.jpg
IMG_20240104_204531115.jpg
IMG_20240104_204501646.jpg
IMG_20240104_205529537.jpgIMG_20240104_204945549.jpg
IMG_20240104_204755017.jpg
IMG_20240104_204644340.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
And the times it has happened, it has been only on the "FEM" beans that had done it..
My theory on that is that the plants that are easy to reverse by definition should tent to be more sexually 'fluid' than a pant that is a bitch to reverse and produces little pollen. It is what it is. Good thing you caught it. I lost one of 6 Chunk-a-Dunk, but the rest are fine. I think about a week after pistils start popping is when it is most prominent.

A few of those look like sacks but a few don't- to me. But a few is enough.

Streetpro09

Tester
Well folks,
I'll be the first negative Nancy here, by reporting so far ive got 1 plant thats throwing nuts...

But this transvestite is popping them at every node and on the main newst growths .... Smh..

Yes im aware that these are tester beans but it still never makes u feel better to trash a plant uve got close to 2 months of time in..
I new this b4 i took the tester beans, so dont take this as me bitching and moaning... Just to inform others...

Ive been growing indoors the past 7 years and close to 25 years outside, but this my 4th plant ive ever seen thats a legit herm/dud..

Not bitching, just letting everyone no to keep your eyes peeled just in case you might have the same fate....
Thx ✌
View attachment 133917
View attachment 133914
View attachment 133915
View attachment 133916View attachment 133918
View attachment 133919
View attachment 133920
Thanks for the heads up. I have ZG too and light change starts tomorrow. This thought hadn't crossed my mind yet.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Well folks,

Thx ✌
View attachment 133917
View attachment 133914
View attachment 133915
View attachment 133916View attachment 133918
View attachment 133919
View attachment 133920
That's a straight up male, ain't it?
Are there any visible set of female pistils coming out the stamens?

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Good catch! That might be one of those unicorns. They say that nothing is really 100% feminized. There's a micro-percentage of any population that will just be a male anyway. I wonder what would happen if you bred with one :unsure:
Imagine having a male that contributes absolutely nothing to the gene pool of it's offspring,
except makes viable pollen for reproduction reg seeds of the female's ancestry.
Double mother hybrid.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
That's a straight up male, ain't it?
Are there any visible set of female pistils coming out the stamens?
Not at home at the moment, but ya i seperated it from rest , just to really get in there and see wtf it is after im off work...
No biggy i guess, just wanted to keep everyone informed... Now i can spread others out little bit... Lol
Will post updates in morning..
Thanks all
Enjoying this comp so far..

Last edited: