Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

Promedz

Zeus
I'm still waiting for the spinosad to arrive, the neem oil seems to slow them down at least. I have an odd looking girl front left. View attachment 133536
like they stated above the spinosad is a one time done. Just spray them enough i never had them die from neem oil. Actually neem oil was only a preventative for me: but it didn’t even kill the gnats. Shit not sure it kills anything lmao.

Promedz

Zeus
I’ve had a little too much to drink if we haven’t been able to see by now! I’m just so fucking lost in life right now and have not one person to talk to my fucking wife is evil as shit and I feel so empty! Just don’t know what to do with myself right now! Fuck! Sorry for the bullshit. Promedz is fucking lost!

I'm still waiting for the spinosad to arrive, the neem oil seems to slow them down at least. I have an odd looking girl front left. View attachment 133536
Looks like you pulled 3 different phenos to me there Weedkiller. I would call your funny looking girl space cabbage, your small girl a fussy puss, and your Big girl a Huggy Z/Tree. GL with your pest issues and I totally think you did the right thing getting ahold of some spinosad.👍

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I’ve had a little too much to drink if we haven’t been able to see by now! I’m just so fucking lost in life right now and have not one person to talk to my fucking wife is evil as shit and I feel so empty! Just don’t know what to do with myself right now! Fuck! Sorry for the bullshit. Promedz is fucking lost!
I get a lot of what u said...
Your a good dude and u can definitely grow sum nice plants from all the pics you ust to post couple years ago..
Hell you sent me 3 pacs of beans u made for free and said run them whenever i wanted no rush..
I gave those pacs to my dad to run outdoors... Had sum nice little plants when i seen em..
But then,
He had sum ripper issues that year, but they didn't get em all being he had multiple little patches..
But u was no where to be seen and i just didnt go there to take pics but i didnt forget bout that gracious move you did for me... So thanks again..
Grow dat fire dude & have good holidays..
Hopefully things get better...
Stick to the smoke, instead of the bottle..
Lot easier the next day... 😉 Lol

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
You got us vato. I know it's easy for me to say on my side of the screen but like stated above the booze will have you feeling even shittier. Like the bomb flower you've posted, inhale the good shit.

Weedkiller

Dazed and confused
I can totally relate, I feel the same way quite often, I'm sorry your feeling this way. Hang in there buddy your not alone

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Been there when I went though my divorce. Lay off the alcohol it will only make it worse. Try to get out in nature, go for a walk every day, even if it’s a short one, and try to enjoy the little things. You’d be surprised by how much that helps.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Been there when I went though my divorce. Lay off the alcohol it will only make it worse. Try to get out in nature, go for a walk every day, even if it’s a short one, and try to enjoy the little things. You’d be surprised by how much that helps.
I agree, women can be fuked up when they wanna be. Best thing to do is do your own thing and don't let them know what they do bothers u. It's almost impossible to do but it does work if you can gather the strength to.do it.

SimpleJak

Tugg Speedman
Great advice! I quit drinking 7 years ago. It just got to a point where drinking wasnt helping my situation. In the beginning it helped, i'll admit. But it got to a point where doing it often created less benefits than actually helping. It can be hard not to see what it does when it feels like its the only thing consistent and like its "helping". Keep yourself busy and focused on things that you can appreciate and feel good about. Whether its something small like reorganizing something you need to clean up, or something big like getting some self help books, therapy, and working on your personal growth.

Ive learned that if people aren't accomplishing anything, depression will set in. It took me a while to appreciate that advice, but Ive found it to be the truth. Set yourself up for wins by doing the advice many people said on here, focus on yourself, keep busy, and take tiny steps towards a bigger goal you would like to accomplish. Sometimes change can feel like a daunting task, but if you break anything into simple steps, it can be done much easier. Change is not a race to get to the finish line. Don't burn yourself out, simple small consistent steps are all you need. Hope this is helpful! If you (or any of you on here) need to talk or anything, feel free to hit me up.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Try not to see yourself as the "victim".
Find a way to prove it to yourself.
This an opportunity to do what you want to do from now on.
It's "your" life.
I think I was married 3x's.

SimpleJak

Tugg Speedman
Merry Christmas!

thank you all it really meant a lot! i will take all the advice above and will not drink again. i quit drinking for a long time and just started up last couple years. time for that brake again! alot of you made sense and i needed that.. so thanks again! :)
Shit happens! It's always good to get back up. If you get lost come back here, this place has a lot of good people. I hope you have a great day as well!