Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato Contest Shit Talk & Banter

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
The Zero Gravity once they get growing are about the most even spread out tops I have seen in awhile. While some have been slower they all end up looking about the same with nice even tops and decent growth. Out of seven plants I am not sure I can find 2 pheno's other than some slower growth they are just all about the same looks. Very nice plants

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I'm fighting like hell to save my lady's. I've been using neem oil until the spinosad arrives. I hope I don't have to quit over this. These are today, I know I see them already I've only been treating them a short time. View attachment 133480
They have bright new growth rolling in so they should be fine. They still look very healthy so once you solve the issue they'll bounce back quickly amigo.

What's the temp with the lights on?

pinner420

Finally on a roll....

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I was going to flip Saturday but I think I should treat the thrips before any budding. I read they were easier to deal with in veg
Not really sure the side effects of using spinosad in flower. But that shit will stop most shit in one application. Iv been at war with spider mites. They seem to be a bit more resilient, eggs. I hit everything for a second time with a HVLP car paint sprayer. Atomized for 100% fuck you bugs. Even wore a paint mask haha got to keep these old lungs working.